BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Actually dr shin suggested that i held back on the nose revision until at least 6 months. What dr shin said about my zygoma were that it weren't necessary to have it done. thats the reason why i seek out dr park for the second opinion. Since i can't 6 months for my nose revision, i have inform anna that i need to have it done during this trip. She isn't sure how well dr shin is going to response to me having my revision nose job before 6 months but ask me to speak with dr shin again when i drop by. If for any reason dr shin refuses to operated on my nose then i will have no choice but to get it done at ID. Dr park said that as long as i has been more than 3 month since my 2 jaws, i am able to have my nose revision. Since dr hong is taunted as the facial contouring resident expert at BK, he might have a different set of opinion than dr shin. Though dr park is still high on my list for zygoma reduction.

I never mention to BK that you were a friend of mine. I assume you would mention that yourself. I did however briefly mention you when i spoke with joaane. She call me to confirm my appointment this saturday at Id on the exact same day that you had your first consultation with joanne. So i just ask did a girl with your name drop by today and she said yes and ask if you were my friend. both anna and joanne know of my involvement in this forum. So if you ever mention that you were a member here, there would instantly assume that you a friend of mine. A lot of people from this forum has mention my name several time already so its no surprise if anna or joanne assume that you're part of the groupie :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i had 2 jaws surgery done at ID back in april. This time i am planning for zygoma 3D reduction and possibly nose revision at ID. Won't know for sure where exactly i would be getting it done but i'm definitely am getting these procedure done this time around.

I guess so since pumpkin juice is good for reducing any swelling in your body. Are you trying to do all at once ?

Excellent! It would be great if we get a chance to meet up. Please let me know when you have settle on a date. Whether i'll be getting fat graft by dr shin this time around or next year would depend on where i would eventually end up having my surgery this time around. I definitely want dermis graft for my paranasal since it is permanent compare to fat graft. But in order to do that this time, i would need to have some form surgery done at BK so there can harvest the dermis. If not then i will do it next year for sure, including the love band. You planning for love band as well?

It has been 4 months now. Time seriously flies soooo FAST !

I took mine out on late afternoon of 2nd day po. I was also told by the consultant that it may take up to 3-5 days for tube to be removed but it was really depended on the condition of surgical sites. You can still eat with the tube inside although mainly you will eat just porridge. haha
Breathing was pretty uncomfortable. but it's not like you need an oxygen mask to survive or anything. LOL I know right ? I love Dr. Hong. He reminds me a good old neighborhood. :P

Thanks, Gingercandy. All the best to you!!

don't tell me you are getting another facial contouring procedure ! :graucho:

If I want to look for an apt near BK, ID, Grand etc.. via airbnb website.

What keyword should I input? Gangnam gu, Apgujeong or sinsa station? Or landmark COex mall? The addresses of BK shows Gangnam Gu but I worry Gangnam Gu is a long stretch of road or a large district.

Appreciate your help as I have no clue totally about the place. Tks.

Hi Multitess,
So sorry to know you got scars from the previous surgery..
If you don't mind, could you tell us how that happened? in which area?
Did you complain to Teuimps about it? what did they say? any action from their end to correct it?
Are you gonna go back to Teuimps this time and ask them to make revision?
Thanks for your info

thanks shane77 and hkp for your helpful advice! i was very sure that i wanted the zygoma and jaw reduction until i hear abt the tubes! cant imagine putting myself to have two tubes sticking out of my skin. i thought maybe i woke up in pain with just bandages but tubes?! it scares me more than having my bones cut. at least when my bones are cut, i am asleep. lol sort of hesitate abt the surgery now!:wlae:

I am going for consultation on the 4th week of this month. Will seek the advice of the professional there before deciding what procedure to do but I am more prone to thigh liposuction... and since i am doing liposuction, may do fats grafting at the same time...

Currently i cant PM you else i would really like to have a look at your before/after photos ;)

take it from some one who had the tube pull out twice, its not as bad as some people make it out to be. even the first time when the tube were yank out of me...eventhough it was painful, but it was still tolerable. the pain only last a few second, maybe a little more. but eventually it does subside. its not a persistent pain like a headache, but more of a pin prick pain as if someone is poking you with a needle. it would be a shame to know that you're giving up on the idea of doing zygoma and jaw reduction just because of the tube :smile: