BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Wow, is that even possible ? It hasn't been that long since your two jaw surgery !! :faint:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a safe flight and I'll see u in Seoul on 16th onward :smile:

Hey,

Thanks for your advise. It seem like teium not really fantanstic, and their price is quite high.

Exactly. aloe is for detox meaning it removes any unnecessary stuff from your body including swelling :graucho:
I first had the aloe gel made by herbal life, but then it was too expensive so
I added two big cups of water to two pieces ( about a muffin size) of aloe and blend it together. You don't have to follow what I did. I'm just sharing my experience. :smile:

You can do consultation and surgery on the same day, but you have to sort of inform them you want to do the surgery after consultation if it was satisfying :smile:

Good idea!!:biggrin: I should stay near shopping districts in the 2nd week!! TKs!

Sesamekiss, have you done any surgery in BK before or just there for consult?

Wow, all the best, Shane.

Oops..pls ignore my previous post regarding BK.:P

MC365 & grandsurgery... not sure of MC365 charges... they did not reply to my email

Hey vivi have you decide on the clinics you going to consult? Last spoken you got quit a long list.

Item do lipo too , I spoke to the dr oh when he is in sg and their charges is by per part and if I'm not wrong is 1.5 mil per part before tax.

Ohhhh! Don't say lil kim! You might jinx me and I might end up looking like this!

But all in all, good luck to you~! And I'll definitely follow your blogs on your website :smile: Write extensively about your zygoma reduction experience. There's a lot less on zygoma than on jaw line/vline surgeries... Safe flight!

What about the Aloe Vera juice they sell at Korean supermarkets? Does that not have enough Aloe?

Sent email to Item too... no reply as yet... waiting:thinking: