BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello! i'm 22 this year, do you wanna pm me your email add or mobile number? we can discuss there! :biggrin:
what are you keen on having fixed?

Thanks for your detailed account, I hope you recover quickly! :smile:

actually there are too many clinics to choose from, be sure to select one that you feel comfortable with, and best if you pick smaller clinics because then you can be sure that the one fixing your eyes and nose was the one you had consultation with :biggrin: and also he should be there to hear your worries should anything happen after surgeries and not brush you off :biggrin:

you can let me know when you will be going? i will most prolly be there for 3 weeks! mid of march - early april :biggrin:

Yeh, my lists are items, banobagi, id clinic, migo :smile:
how about you? i intend to do forehead eyes and facial contouring, i intend to get it done all in a clinic.

oh no i can't pm you! haha you need to have at least 10 postings! keep replying to people's thread :biggrin: it would be great if we could go together

lol that makes senses, guess i just gotta keep on posting. So im guessing ur thinking of going around March-April next yr?

Btw Caitlinlim i emailed BK, Item and Oz and they all replied but i think the most attentive answer was from Item clinic. So have u got many clinic in mind? i was thinking when i got over there i will consults a few places and go with my guts feeling...

omg yes me too, i got items to explain to me the difference in all the procedures for forehead enhancing and they gave me the most detailed one (left me an impression), the others like VIP, small face gave me brief details and gave me the exact same reply they did to my friend who sent in her pictures as well. so i felt they didn't bother. But anyway i would like to go to a doctor who is popular among koreans..

hopefully there will be so it would be fun and more economic (we can ask for a better quote) so far there's 3 including myself :smile: