BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Haha yeah. Wanna make sure I am choosing the right clinic with the right price!!

I am planning to get rhinoplasty (hump removal, tip plasty, bridge narrowing and possible implant) and then possible mini v-line surgery.

I also was considering eyelid revision with lateral and love band and possible fat grafting in forehead and maybr temples...

LOLs! Wow... When I write it down t seems so much! Maybe I should narrow down the surgery list ^__^""

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did vip did the simulation for you? i thought they would only do so only when i meet them face to face??

wow genio? as in sliding genio? i really admire people who did sliding genio & v-line. i heard there's side effects, if the doc didnt do it well? is it true?

yes i saw Kain's pictures too! really good! hmm.. i was thinking if i want a good & permanent nose, might as well i save it up and go to the right doc to do it. also, im afraid of rejection, thats why i chose it :smile:

LOOOL!!! That's a longgggggggggggggggggg list! heheh!~
hahah! maybe you could write the whole list and get it one by one? If my primary rhino goes well, who knows i might have a list too? :P

what is a mini v-line surgery compared to v-line surg.? I salute you! Jaw surgeries seem to be scary.... for me! :cray::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Lols!! I know it is so long. Need to prioritise my surgeries... Haha
Rhino is top of my list... Then i dont know. Will see in September when my braces are finished then I can access the situation :P
I want my boobs done too.. Ahhh if only I won the lottery!! Haha

mini v-line focuses on the chin only as opposed to normal v-line where its the whole jaw!!
So if you have like a long chin then mini v-line is more for you whereas if you have like square jaw and lobg chin probs v line be better!!
So many diff types of bone surgery! Haha

yes they did
and mostly all of them will do it
grand
vip
bk
banobagi
id hospital

there are big differents between them
personally i think if you dont pay enough attention
to a simulation i doubt if the hospital will take care off you
in real person .............
im just saying the person who is making the simulation
does also look at the after photo i assume
some are horrible .............

Yes,it is strange I can't open BK websites too,as last weeks I can open it,anyone notice??

Hey ppl ! I am in Seoul and I tried going into BK English website and I don't have a problem navigating it. It's working totally fine here.

Hei Ginger what ps u wanna take??

Hi Dan,before u take the ps,u consultation with dr hong,do dr hong suggest what surgery u take base ur face or u who wanna take all that procedure??

At first??

Will anyone be in Seoul from 11 Aug? I'll be doing breast augmentation and a nose tip revision at item (with dr oh).
I'm looking for someone to share the room with.

Feel free to contact me at 8500 six seven two seven :smile:

On a side note, has anyone done breast augmentation with Dr Hong from bk before?
The prices are quite similar, 7.2k (item) sgd and 7.8k (BK) sgd.. But theres free accomodation at bk. What do you guys reckon?

Will anyone be in Seoul from 11 Aug? I'll be doing breast augmentation and a nose tip revision at item (with dr oh).
I'm looking for someone to share the room with.

Feel free to contact me at 8500 six seven two seven :smile:

On a side note, has anyone done breast augmentation with Dr Hong from bk before?
The prices are quite similar, 7.2k (item) sgd and 7.8k (BK) sgd.. But theres free accomodation at bk. What do you guys reckon?

ah yes, i saw on ID website - Skinny is the "in thing" at the moment haha - I just want the droop to be gone. Ive emailed BK as they did it the second time round, so maybe they can help! :biggrin:
Yes - doing primary rhino too... among other things :P haha :smile: