BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

You can try hotel highland. It is is relatively affordable compare to hotel sunshine which is also near BK. The cheapest at BK is 66,000 krw, which is is room that i am currently staying in. If you can find a buddy and share the cost, it would be much cheaper.

Whichever surgeon you decide to speak with, i suggest you speak with dr shin as well. He is a very knowledgeable surgeon who knows his stuff. I will have my nose, cheek revision surgery along with dermis for my paranasal depression done by dr shin tommorow. Before that, dr shin also perform my eyelid revision as well lateral 3d epicanthoplasty and I just loved it. Dr shin isn't the kind of surgeon who would shove all kind of unessesary procedures down your throat just for the sake of making money. He would recommend what you really need and will explain to you why your want may not be nessesary what you really need. I had to be really insistent in order to convince dr shin to do my cheek bone otherwise he wouldn't do it because he felt that I don't need it.

Dr hong is another good option. I saw Ginger candy who had her surgery done by dr hong and while her face is still wrap in compression garment, you can tell very vaguely that her looks has really improved. I was planning to see dr hong myself, but I wouldn't feel right having surgery at BK and not having dr shi. As my surgeon.

Hope this help.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I was able to help. And speaking if ID, I went to meet with Joanne today to clarified something that Ginger candy said about the draining tube from THR mouth. It turn out that the surgeon at ID have have opted the draining tube to be inserted inside the mouth instead of the behind the ear after jaw related surgery. I was told that this method were recently apply at ID so that's great news for anyone considering to have their surgery at ID but is a little phobic about the tube from behind the ear.

Well, I would treat anyone the same if they were in seoul. I know what it's like to come to a forign country for plastic surgery alone. I been in that situation so many times and many time I wish I had someone there with me by my bed side when I come out of surgery :smile:

Anna is the head English constant at BK. If you ever decide to do your surgery there, Anna would be happy to go over every little detail with you as she had done for me. She is great person to be around with great personality. You will love her I'm sure:smile:

If you ever decide to go with paranasal augmentation, do consider dermis since its last longer than fat graft And feel more natural than implant. Actually dermis is permanent. So there're no need for repeated treatment unlike fat graft.

i think simulations just gave you the idea of what the doctor has in mind according to your requirement or their perspective. The outcome is still what matters the most!

AH you're going in Sept? Omy! All the best and i look forward to your B&A too! :smile:

sorry for the late reply! yea, rhino is defo on the top list! it's right in the centre of your face, so after rhino had done, there will be a hugeeee difference! Same for the eyes too!

i think i have a short chin, but according to VIP, i have a receding chin. i'll see if i need any genio after i got my rhino! :smile:

Hi Shane! Thanks a lottt for sharing what Anna had told you about the paranasal augmentation! This is really helpful! Probably i should ask VIP what material they are referring to when said to fill in the depressed nasolabial folds! :smile:

BTW, all the best for your surgery tmrw! :biggrin:

What's endotine? Im planning to do my cheek at ID but didnt read about the sagging face and endotine.... =(

Shane, Just read about the face sagging part if u do cheek reduction... =( Does ID provides any solution? Im old i dont wanna look older after the surgery...

Where do u plan to stay? I might be joining u if i dont have job early sept..

Ah great to know that you have decided. Mind sharing the fees? Can I use alloderm for paranasal? Cause i really dont want anyone to cut skin off my butt... lol..and i against the used of implants..

Forgot to wish you all the best and speedy recovery Shane!!!!:smile:

PLease be well Shane! Hope u are excited! :biggrin: New look in a couple of hours! Goodluck!

My pleasure, most likely they're going to suggest the same, fat graft or dermis. But i wouldn't be surprise if they suggest implant as well :smile: and thank for the well wishes:smile:

Yeah they usually suggest a mid face life or a neck lift after zygoma and jaw surgery. But its usually not recommended to have it done at the same time since your face is going to be heavily swollen after a cheek or mandible reduction surgery. I was ask to wait after my cheek bone reduction before decide if i need a neck lift. Other wise i would've done it at the same time.