BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

It's good to know you're doing well.. so when are they gonna remove the cast ?
Have a good rest & recuperate well

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent it. I didn't have an ideal image but I wanted my nose to become naturally higher and beautiful from any angle. You will see from my before picture that my nose was really flat. And Dr. Hong really did a good job on making my nose look so natural :smile:

Hey Shane77,
Thanks for keeping us update despite of your condition right now. Wish you and GingerCandy a speedy recovery!

hi dan4me

is it also possible to sent me the before and after picture
because i only have seen the after picture
btw why did you use silicone instead of rib cartillage
im worrieng to use silcone because it could reject.

thx

[email protected]

Thanks for the fast response dan4me. Very lovely face;)
By the way, how fast will BK reponse to email? Just drop them an email last nite.
Do i get to choose the surgeon? Or they will perform surgery accordingly to availability and type of procedures? I saw from web, dr hong is a director so this means he might have a tight schedule and charge at higher end?

Oh mind if I ask how old are you? hope i am not too old for surgery.

She did v line, rhino, sliding G, fat injection at her paranasal and forehead and fat removed from above her eyelid.

I read about the complaint on bk website as well. You have to be aware that its very difficult for a surgeon to asses the symmetry of a patient face. Not to mention that 99% of the human population were born with some form of asymmetry on their face or body. Which is why its essential that a surgeon be a calculus apart from an artist. The reason why i give high praise to dr shin is unlike the other surgeon at bk, dr shin is very meticulous about measurement. Only with proper measurement can a surgeon determine where the asymmetry occur on the face. An example of this would be be when i spoke to dr park about my zygoma reduction. I was told i have a slight protrusion on both side of my cheek. but i wasn't told told that one side of my cheek were sticking out out more then the other. I was told by dr park that he would cut the bone on both side and push it inward. When i spoke with dr shin,he also recommended the my cheek bone be cut, but he only suggested on the left side since it was slightly larger than the right. He suggest that since my right cheek bone were smaller that he will shave it down instead of cutting it which will match the cheek bone on my left side. Cutting it will simply make my cheek smaller but will not create symmetry between my left and right cheek bone. So if asymmetry is your utmost concern, then you to find a surgeon thats able to identified any asymmetry you have on your face and and is able to fix it. Even very subtle one. I was surprise when dr shin were able to make out the asymmetry i have with my nose. I can't comment on the negative review on dr hong and kim, sometime the surgeon is not the one to blame. Some time the patent expect too much from the surgeon.

Thanks for your well wishes. I am hanging in there for sure :smile:

You have to remember that my nose and cheek are not primary. I have had cheek reduction done once before and my nose done twice before. Revision surgery will always cost more than primary. Plus the bulk of the cost come from dermis which cost 2.5 million krw alone. So if you take all this into consideration, 9.5 million really isn't all that bad.

No i did not declare my money. I really see no point of declaring it. And no, bk doesn't charge me 10% tax for my surgery.

Nope, i am still alive and well :smile:

The nose cast will be taken off in about 7 to 8 days. The bandage has been removed today. Just waiting for the nose cast to come off.

i hope your recovery going well, and you have the desired look. :smile:

I've already book the reservation for consultation at Bk on October 23rd. Any one of you planning to do surgery at that time? It will be nice if we can meet up to support each other