BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane, remember to walk as much as u could.

Thanks for the well wishes :smile: what tear through btw? Is it a breast implant or something?

It is uncomfortable but then again the trade off os worth it. No longer would an image of me with a depress paranasal stare back at me in the mirror. Lying in bed is getting more and more tolerable each time so sooner or later the pain will subside.

How are you feeling?!!
Can you sit on your butt yet? Getting more energetic and ready to tear down the streets of Seoul in your bandaged face ;)

Yeah, you take care, Shane. Hope you recover quicker than your previous op.

Tear trough is the area under the eye, it can be filled with fillers. However, it can give you too sunken an eye if not filled up properly.

I'm intending to go Seoul to have rhinoplasty, lateral canthoplasty on Sept 17. I'm looking for someone who can go with me, so dat we can take care of each other, go shopping together in our bandages, also, to share the costs of accommodation etc.

Anyone planning a trip there in Sept?

Hi Bro,

Hope u will recover speedy well. Wish u all the best for your desire result! :smile:

Hehe, yes, that's it. The hollowness under the eyes. The fillers last a year or something and can cause blindness at worst. I'm sure silicone implants will also have their own set of drawbacks but I still want to explore my options.

This picture makes me want to run to the nearest PS clinic and get it done RIGHT now. It shouldn't be confused with eyebacks/dark circles though.