BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks for your well wishes emisa :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sending me ur pics!You are soooo beautiful!!!Congratz for ur new look ^_^

Dear Shane77,

I'm happy to hear your surgery went well. I hope you'd get well soon!

I've just read most of your posts and I'm so glad I can find useful information which helps me tremendously on getting a better insight on Korean clinics.

I need some advices from u 'cause I wanna do cheekbone reduction. My cheekbone is only wide at the sides of my face and I don't want reduce the height, but I read that reducing the sides of face don't make any difference. Is it true?

Cross-posting from Asian Nose Job 3:
SEPTEMBER GROUP:

Just a quick update for upcoming September procedures:
(Please feel free to add your name to the list if you are arriving into Korea during Sept - make sure you have already purchased your flight ticket)
- Schrodinger: VIP Clinic, September 8th - 24th.
- KKim120: ?
- London_Chick: ?
- Jekki: ?
- Bobbycat: ?

Eva dropped out due to work ):
Here's the calendar I have created for our September group:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=jtdivh9sng05sa1vi8pjecev1c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
(For newbies to Google Calendar: In the upper left-hand corner, you can push the forward arrow to get to September).

If you want to add your official details (tickets booked, arrival / departure dates and surgery dates / consultations etc), please drop me a message and I can add it in (or if you have a gmail account, i can add you to the calendar).

Please provide your name and extra details that you are comfortable in revealing (age, location you're coming from, gender... blah blah candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach), or if you would like to be referred by your username instead, let me know. :biggrin:

I'm looking forward to planning a special outing so we can meet-and-greet each other before we all get beat up.

End note: I've also created a spreadsheet that you can add your details with:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlAQuOCgeQeVdDhIa2MtT0FCaXFYWVJFaVhiVHRkSlE
Feel free to add/edit only your own details, (I will edit if I see something off like formatting).

Hello everyone, its my first time posting here. Thank god I found this place before visiting Seoul in October for my revision rhino.

Can anyone share their experiences on the better clinics to visit. I actually wanted to go with Wonjin Clinic & Dr Park is going to do my surgery. But after seeing this forum i decided to get some opinions before i go because I do not see anyone here doing surgery with them. I had shortlisted a few clinics as follows:

1. BK Dongyang
2. Wonjin Beauty Group
3. Grand
4. ID
5. ITEM

All feedbacks on the clinics are greatly appreciated. Please help me out =)

Great to hear from you again Shane you are such an angel! So u did all your operations with Dr. Shin instead? I guess my left and right cheeks are not symmetrical as well...Now im really interested to go to Dr. Shin as well. Think I will have the same procedures you done nose, cheek and paranasal....but i really hate the idea of taking off skin from my butt...is it obvious?

Drink more pumpkin juice ya. So i guess u are staying in the guest house now how long they let u stay for?

Hi, I emailed you telling you that you haven't sent me the link for this google calendar and you never responded...
Also, I can't seem to edit this calendar... only view it. I have no idea when my surgery will actually be, but i'll also be leaving on the 24th..
I guess i'll see you in September :smile:

Are we sharing accommodation? I'll be going in August as well but not sure of the dates yet. Will be staying for 2 weeks.

Hey, I saw the calendar and I tot I read that you tentatively brought forward your date instead of 13/09?

If I am prep, I may go as early as 28/08 or stick to 3/09.

Yeah, I'll be in Korea, but not in Seoul. I think I've already explained this to you... Go look at our PM backlog :smile: I'm going to consult some clinics on the 5th and maybe even the 6th, and then I'll leave Seoul to see family elsewhere.

But yeah, if we're in Seoul around the same time... hit me up. You have my kakaotalk id :smile:

thats weird.. i thought banobagi was pricier than ID for facial contouring/two jaw and what not. is ID bigger than bano?

I just sent it. :smile:
Well, I heard unless you are allergic to silicone which is only like less than 10 % of total population or something, silicone is pretty safe. but if you don't like the idea of inserting implants to your body permanently, then you can go for something else. It was my first rhino and I have no rejection to silicone. Plus, the idea of harvesting cartilage from my ribs actually freaks me out. LOL

It really depend on how much your cheek protrude. A lot of surgeon may not suggest zygoma reduction if they felt the difference it male after the surgery is minor. If you doing 3d cheek bone reduction as i did, the change is significant enough to worth considering. But since you wish not to reduce the height of your cheek bone, just the lateral arch, only you can tell if a reduction would male much of a difference. Sometime a little change can goes a long way.