BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks for the info :P i might even hired her with that type of credential.
She seems to have knowledge of which clinic is the best and reccommend which ones the locals go to since she lives in Korea. So i gathered she must have a better understanding of the whole Plastic Surgery scene in Korea as opposse to us foreigners :graucho:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Everyone:

I am going to Seoul from Canada on Dec 6 to get my double eyelids. I also think to get epi (outter corner cut) to make my eyes bigger.

Currently plan to visit:
ITEM
Regen
YNY Beauty
Cinderrela

Anyone will be going around same time? any comments on the clinics above. those are actually my summary from reading all threads here.

Hi Sassychic09,

I hope you don't mind sharing your trip experience with us. Waiting for your reply :smile:

Hi Resona

I think the email you've given is wrong as I tried to email and the email doesn't exist.

Also does anyone know how to create a membership account so we can login to Regen's website to see Before afters?

@kamkamjuju you don't need a account to see Regens before and after. It's actually free to see at http://www.regen.co.kr/she_diary/before_after_list.asp?cate_cd=&s_cols=&s_text=&page=3 :smile:

Hi Vk82

Thanks for the link but I think you still need to be a member to view the other galleries and since I am interested in Breast Augmentation it does not seem to allow you to view without a membership.... :sad: but i can't read korean so i'm not sure what info they want.

i'm going to be there dec 1st. tried to pm you but it seems u don't have private message yet.

I recommend Wonjin aesthetic clinic in seoul if you are considering breast augmentation. I did mine in october last year. I had uneven breasts but what made me even sadder was that they were too small that unevenness was not even obvious…… :crybaby: But now after the breast augmentation, I can confidently wear any type of tops which can even show my cleavage and I don’t need to wear super padded bras! I've been hesitating of doing this more than 1000 times if I should undergo or not because I had to do it abroad and I didn’t feel safe staying alone. I was worried until the last minute. What if I am not satisfied with the result and what if its too painful...... you know... But now I feel so relieved that I did the surgery there because i really like my new breasts. my breasts were A cup before but now full B. My husband likes it very much too.:graucho::blush: But yea for the first few days, it was quite painful....They also have English, Chinese and Japanese translator. Mine one was for English and she was really fluent. So if you want to do your breast augmentation, check out Wonjin online. Oh and you should stay at least 1 week to do the surgery and get some after care. if you dont know how to go there and where to stay, they helped me with airport pick-up and drop off service and accommodation arrangement.

i can't get in contact with that clinic through email.... is there another way?

http://en.parkwonjin.co.kr/

check out this link. this is the english version of the clinic website. they have some before after pics but no need to be a member to see the pics.

lemme know if you have more questions.

Oh I emailed them using the English website email and still no response for over 2 weeks!! I don't think they cater to foreign people at all... Same with regen!! I can't find an email??? Anybody know??

Hi kkjj,

Really? I jus checked her email again... [email protected] is correct leh.

Apologies for the slow replies. My whole face and nose is wrapped up so it's pretty uncomfortable.

Hi Resona..wish you are feeling better and relax as I do.:smile:.but well I feel same likes kkjj, may be Zoe just only works for you and not for me ( my case) . I sent her emails but no reply and no help:nogood:. Anyway Kkjj if you need a local translator or help you can call the local ja jang myun place, they have billingual translator and the hotel that I stay has that kind of services too.

How can i register for a private message. can we exchange email. this site does not allow emails exchange either.