BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Dr shin is definitely a great surgeon to speak with. I felt so comfortable after speaking with him that i decide on dr shin for everything. He told me if i allow him to do my cheek, nose and paranasal, he will make sure that he make me as good looking as a korean male celebrity. Now how can i say no to that? The dermis part is certainly not pleasant to go through. Mobility is really restricted. But there not taking skin from your butt. There taking what underneath it. So there is just a small scar where the incision would be made. So its all good. I will stay here a few more days then its off to the guest house.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day two after my surgery. Most of the heavy bandages around my face has been removed. I am wearing a compression garment around my head to help with the swelling but it doesn't seem to have much effect. Swelling is worse around the eyes where the swelling have swell my eyes shut. Ice pack is my only mean of comfort and relief. But its a real hassle moving around with a swollen butt. Its a good thing the freezer is only within arm reach and there are plenty of ice pack in the freezer ready for application. Sleeping is a little difficult. Only a few hours sleep and having a korean guy as room mate that snore like an exhaust did not help much either. There is no nurse to call for on the 14th floor. So that kinda suck when it comes to ordering food and stuff. So far the only source of food available is porridge which you have to pay for it yourself. I bought 2 set and have one set remain which is now cold. Going to warm it up in the microwave later. Going to try some solid food today if i can. The porridge taste awful here and its really expensive. Well thats pretty much i have to write for now.

Ahhhh! You make surgery sound so scary!!! :O

At least you can walk around, even if you're in pain... Are you taking daily pictures?
Does the cheek you did the 3d zygoma hurt more than the side you shaved? I'm sorry it's so difficult to even get food! Hopefully your butt will get better soon so that you can easily go about the streets to get food :smile:

Hang in there bro :tup:

OMG Shane, CONGRATULATIONS! :biggrin: All the very best of luck with your recovery. I hope you achieve the look you've been anticipating! :smile:

Oh and by the way, do you know if they offer tear trough implants in BK? I can't seem to find any info on them anywhere, and neither fillers! :/

Well, I have no idea how fast BK will respond to your email. lol but they were not that slow to me. Yes you get to choose the surgeon, and I'm not really sure if it was charged at higher end because he was a director. You might want to ask those questions to BK directly. :smile: Sorry for not being too helpful.

Angel, when will u be in seoul? I m going on 26 aug. Where r u fm?

Eightbelow, I'll be going on 26 aug. Let me know when u r certain abt the date. Probably doing ops on 28 aug.

Wow, how do we make the dr say the same thing to us? :P Hhahah

Must be very uncomfortable when u can't sit, n can't lie on yr back..
Only Shane can do this. :roflmfao:

Yes Yes. I rem you wrote you will be in Korea earlier but didnt know you will be visiting the clinics ard 5th before leaving to visit your relatives.

We will have a chance to meet in Seoul. I will ping u via Kakao Talk ;)

26/08 is on Sunday. So you will only spend a day (Mon) to visit the clinics or you have already set your appointment with a clinic?

Which clinic have you determined? And where will you be staying in Seoul? I have to confirm my flight details in the meantime.

I am likely to settle with BK Hospital.

I m going for the consult on Monday n hopefully surgery on 28 aug. I.ve engaged Zoe to bring me to I.d, bk, n grand. Go for at least 3 consults to listen to their opinion of what I need to do, what will look nice on me, n compare the doc/price. U want to get Zoe's help?

Well nobody ever said that elective surgery was going to be a walk in the park :smile: like you said, i'm still walking around and about. So thats always a good sign. I am taking daily pic as much as i can. But there's really not much to show for since its only been the third days. I can tell you that swelling is reaching its peak so my face is going to be as big as its ever going to be. My hope is that its going to go down soon enough. Well the pain factor between the left and right cheek bone isn't all that difference. But the effect between shaving and cutting the bone is very much evidence in term of swelling. The cut bone on the left side has less significant swelling then the shave side. In fact, the shave side tend to swell a lot more. So any one under going the same procedure should expect the same thing.