BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Well done for being strong shane and yes, resist the temptation to have a sneak under that mask!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheer up Shane. U are just one throw from your perfect face ;)

*I cross my fingers for mine surgery....

Hi Dan4me,

It's great to hear that you had a wonderful experience having the surgery with Dr. Hong at BK dong yang. I will be going to Korea in 2 weeks, but as of now I still don't know which doctor is the best. If you don't mind, it would be very helpful if you could send me some before and after pictures of your rhinplasty surgery to [email protected] Thank you so much!

Hi guys,

I am a 24 year old asian male from California. I will be going to Korea (gangnam-gu) with another friend of mine (26 year old asian male). Please let me know if any of you will be in the same area during that time! Thanks!

Rise and shine :smile:

Day 5 after surgery I'm going for follow up in an hour time maybe i get to see my nose this time. I hope I'm all right on track of healing road, my lid still can't close together as the swelling is moving down my face I felt more uncomfortable pian in gum compare to the last few days,last night was the worst I get pain in the gum and neck so I tried to sleep without the compression mask but didn't improved the discomfortable, as a matter of fact sleeping without the compression mask I felt like I have to put in extra effort the hold my chin up. Then the new girl that just came in and stay next door was in and out of her room constantly , she didn't bother to hold the door while closing it but let it slam shut every time ....... hell ppl in other room are tying to get some rest, what a b@?:*! even while I'm writing this she already did it a few time!!!

I was in bed pretty much ,didn't really talk much to Shane or anybody because the medicine make me sleepy every time I took it beside the pain in the jaw just make u want to sleep them away. Last night felt really bad , I was in so much pain woke up a few time to take out the mask ,put on the mask ,woke up by the slamming door , woke up by the dry thoat even woke up to tell Shane to shut down the tv volume ( sorry bro for being snappy)

Let just wish that today a better day, I can still see a lot of swelling on both cheek, gum felt very tender, nagging pain in the jaw , eating still restricted only liquid food ,I'm so jealous the person next to me can munch down cake and have bento for dinner all I can eat was sucky liquid food :sad: can't wait to eat BBQ chicken !! Which we miss out on my last dinner before surgery. I bet Shane can still have it at this moment judging from the way he can chew down anything he like. Arrrrr ....... I must recover soon. Chicken I'm coming to get you!

Have a nice weekend folks!

It was definitely hard to resist those temptation, especially when my nose start to itch, i just want to rip the cast off to scratch those itches. I guess i was spoil from previous nose surgery i had where i took a peek each time just to see how well (or bad) the nose turn out. But i figure since this would be last rhino, why jinx it. It seem like every time i took a peek at my nose before the cast officially comes off, i needed revision. So i'm going to break tradition just this one time :smile:

Hahaaaa... U must bear for the curiosity ,btw hang on bro u will be like Korean celebrity like dr hong told u

And can't wait ur new face

Hi GingerCandy... glad your surgeries went well.. :smile: hopefully the swell will go down in no time :smile: keep those icepacks handy :biggrin:

Dr shin is my surgeon. Not hong:smile: ginger candy did her with hong.

hi all, I'm considering to have a nose job and a breast augmentation in bk clinic this coming september. My in-laws had an eyelid surgery in top class clinic (but they don't speak any english). Can you guys recommend which clinic I should go for the best results. Or if you had surgery similar to what I have in mind will you please send me you before and after pictures. I really appreciate it. thank you so much.