BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Where's hushu clinic Shane? Do they have anything for skin whitening? I'm so looking forward to see ur new face anyway!! Any luck with sourcing the papaya juice?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to korea got served by a kind of agency as well, but not zoe, the man helped me and my cusin when we landed in incheon airport, his name is wong, Professional medical man . when i recall back to korea in april, still got all help from wong .
how s result now ? :smile:

hi there, when r u comin for skin whiting ? hehe

hi ya , u need 2 book room 4 ur friend, u may stay in bk 4 a few nites, depends what surgery u gonna do. there r some hostels around der. check on booking.com , hehe

Good luck with your ps in October! :smile:

So far, I quite like Dr Park's communication with me and I'm going to meet him for a consultation.

What are you going to have done, and why are you staying far from gangnam gu.. Can you not cancel your hotel and stay somewhere closer?

Yes. I know that BK has the whole building over there to themselves. Seem rather established but for me, the doctor's reputation is more important than the clinic. I need someone who not only has the skill and expertise to deliver results, he also need to listen to what I want and give me suggestions if he thinks otherwise. I really don't want a 'conveyor belt' experience. Can you share with me your photos for your surgery process? And also let me know your thoughts on the doctor once u've completed your surgery? I really need some feedback so that I can make a choice. Thank you!!

Thanks for your salute. I personally have met a few guys who have had a few things done but never close to my number. I see no reason why anyone who had ps should hide behind close door and curtain. My take on this if i got the gut to go under the knife, then i should have the gut to admit it. People are not stupid. Eventually they are going to figure out and if straight up pull a lincoln on people, you're going to get plenty of behind your back trash talk. I have embrace my changes, and while i would never straight up tell people that i has ps done, i would never lie about it either if i am asked. Its my face, its my choice. I'm a better person because of ps. And i think a lot of people who have had ps before would agree with me even if they won't admit to it :smile:

Hushu clinic is located someone near ID clinic. Was there back in april but didn't have anything done as i was doing my 2 jaws at the time. I had a few c jab and glutothione a few months back. But discontinue it cause the brand that i was using were no longer in stock. So i am currently seeking to adopt a new glutothione and c brand. I am just as excited about my new face as you are, seeing that it is my face and all :smile: i'm especially excited about my new nose which look more and more define everyday :smile: i'm just loving it. Still no look with the papaya juice :sad: but still looking around for it :smile:

Thanks for sending me the pictures, I really appreciate it very much. I've been emailing them (BK) back and forth for several times. I wanted to know if you had just the nose job?

I think :loveeyes::tup: you look very cute and lovely in the pictures. Even after 13 days po.

hi gingerCandy, thanks for your honest answers. It is true that BEST is relative and different from one person to another. In the meantime I will do online consultation with BK. (the changed their website recently) It's very helpful though. once again, thanks

omg thats a hell lot of screws & plates! BTW, speedy recovery Shane! Would to see your after pics after the swelling gone down! :biggrin:

Hi Everyone... May i know is it true that Rib Nose are very stiff touch?
Anyone here been to Dr kao for rib nose recently? Or any of u here have warping experience after rib rhinoplasty(Any other clinic)?

OMG!Next week im going to Taiwan to seek consultation with Dr Kao. Im still hesitating to go with rib nose revision...

Hello! Anyone here has experience with smallface or understand y they only do a small cut at the sideburn to reduce e width of cheekbone plus they do not use screws at all? Anyone understand their procedure? Kindly enlighten me. I asked e clinic via email, they did not ans my ques instead they just gave a standard email reply tt they gave to almost anyone who enquire abt cheekbone reduction. Got a feeling they are just sales driven but tt may b the consultants n nt e surgeon. Anyone has any experience? Please share. Thank u :smile:

I think it depends on what kind of procedures you do. I had v-line, zygoma, and rhino and usually they said they offer 5 days, but since it was not a peak season, they granted me to stay for 7 days total. Then I stayed in a hotel. I didn't bring anybody to the guest house. I don't know if you can bring your friends, but you might as well ask them about it. If you are to stay in hotel, yeah I think you should go ahead and book in advance. :smile: You can do it through BK and get a discount if you do through them for certain hotels. :smile: