BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, right now my nose look kinda bad and since i did nasal osteotomy to break the bone of my nose, such degree of swelling is to be expected. But i'm not complaining since the overall shape of my nose is there. Just have to wait for the swelling to subside.

Many thanks for the PM. I cant write back to you yet as I have less than 10 posts and less than 5 days as member.

i had a simulation with BK. the picture they simulate for me looks extremely weird after looking at it for a while. the nose is totally unnatural :sad:

I wanted a nose plasty but my sister is totally against it. she said what if I didnt like it and will have to go for another surgery to remove it or re-do it. 만약 익숙하지않고요!!! :nogood::faint:

I had very good replies from Oz and Human Clinic. They are very honest on their choices and they did warn me of the bad and side effects especially Human Clinic. They also have a nose event promo which is quite cheap! Oh they dont have english site though so I had to ask the Doctor many questions and he answered me patiently.

I know it is a waste of money to do fillers. My sister said to try fillers to get use to it first then if I really want, then go back to do it. Also I need the fillers for nasolabial folds and unfortunately I can't do chin plasty. to do chin plasty, I will have to have my jaw adjusted due to a semi round bone inside my mouth and that is a big surgery because I have heard of people dying on the table! *shivers!

In Singapore, the PS and Aesthetics are only after money and they charge everything from consultation to numbing cream to simple procedures.

I had done 5 fraxel and 3 PRP for a very cheap rate due to a promotion which in Singapore, the Aesthetics charge 5 times the price for 1 treatment! So I can't bring myself to do the treatments in Singapore. Also in Singapore there isnt PRP, which is only available in Korea! PRP is use for injury treatment on tissue. Its been a year since I did those treatments and my face is clear of uneven scars, patches and pimples, now only left with large pores. So I do believe in the magical procedures of Korean medical.

I am confirm going to Seoul... ahhh! already told my ex classmates! back to my little comfort zone! hee! cant wait to get there in Oct.. booked all my tickets/hotel.

OZ and Human did not discussed about my double eyelids after looking at my pics, they only stressed on the nose/chin portion. Unfortunately, Won Jin kept asking about my double eyelids LOLs!

I had a very good eye doctor in Seoul who corrected my eyesight. I am going back to see him for my yearly check up and also ask if he could perfect my eyesight slightly... I know I am asking for a lot on my eyes...

it is best to ask Koreans as they will know but I dont have korean friends who do PS and mostly they wont admit. my teacher did admit that she did double eyelid surgery though... heee!

I intend to take pictures of my face B & A when doing fillers to see the difference and keep it. hahaha! :smile:

Good luck ur nose look better now than before,I like ur new nose ,yes it is a bit swelling but I am sure it will be better later

Hi, thanks for replying. I'm still new here and can't pm u for now. I'll need another few posts before I can pm u.

How abt we can liase through email? My email address is lotsajunkie @ yahoo dot com dot sg.....

I would love to know where is a good place to stay and I've no idea what's the difference between a guesthouse and a hotel over in Korea?? I'm thinking of going for a better hotel so that my recovery will be comfortable, but am still pondering. Afterall, staying in Korea for 10 days will set me back by a huge amt for accommodation.

Where are u from? I'm from Singapore.

Can't wait to meet up!! :lol:

Oh wow. that's exciting that you are going to Korea in 2 weeks ! I sent my pictures to you now so check your email ! :smile: Where are you going for consultation ?

Thanks for your compliment. :smile:
Yeah, it's been over 4 months since I had surgery for me. Where are you going for your consultation ?
I sent my pictures to you so check your email and let me know what you think !

If u read my post before u will realize I have more than nose op done by Dr Hong , he did v line plus chin advance forehead fat graft buccal fat remove and transfer to paranasal fat graft. And lastly eyelid fat remove. My only take about choosing the BEST dr is talk to dr with good track record and see how you feel , personal need is different from person to person. I don't believed that there is a "BEST" dr everybody is seeking for, my "BEST" doctor may be another person nightmare.

WOW. HOw exciting. The first glimpse of your new nose! Even though the nose does look big, outline of your nose looks promising.. Hopefully all of the swelling will go away quickly! I hope your bum and cheekbones are doing alright :smile:

I'll be looking forward to more updates in the coming days! :biggrin:

Even though the nose does look big, outline of your nose looks promising.. Hopefully all of the swelling will go away quickly! I hope your bum and cheekbones are doing alright :smile:

your nose look great shane

its great to hear you are doing well :smile:

Thanks, i am please with the overall profile of my nose, as for the aesthetic i won't know of i will be please with it until the swelling has gone 3 to 6 months from now :smile:

Thanks, there's too much swelling right now to make out anything clearly. Just know there a great looking nose under neath all the swelling and bruising :smile: hopefully i get to see it soon :smile: