BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hehe thanks :smile:
Nope I had nose, cheekbone reduction, and v-line surgery all together. :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody, I was just wondering, do any of you guys know of anyone who can take foreigners to different consultations and do aftercare services? LIke, half carer half translator? I know of Zoe, but she is booked out for the time I am going - and I am desperate to find someone else! or maybe even perhaps where you can find these services?

Hi Dan, I think u do reduce cheekbone is that same with zigoma?.

Thanks butterpancake for your well wishes. I know after my swelling subsided, i'm going to look much better than before. Right now swelling really hinder that excitement. So walking everyday and putting the ice on everyday to control the degree of swelling.

hi

try hanna she is very nice
[email protected]

Hey Onlyif!!!!

:smile:
okay okay!!! so i've done heaps of reasearch etc!!! and am planning to also go during January 2013!!! buddy up?... that way we can share some of the accomodation and support eachother !!!
?

:smile:

Wow, SOOO relieved to see your answer. I e-mailed BK and they gave me prices and I was like why is it so pricey, it's Korea! I was panicking for a while because I thought all PS clinics in Korea was this pricey LOL, they told me this:
Eyelid surgery: 1500-3500 USD
Epicanthoplasty: 1000-3000 USD
Nose surgery: 3500-5500 USD

I def don't have that much money...Need another good clinic

Honestly guys, to all the people who are considering getting surgery at Banobagi, I don't really trust them. I e-mailed them and didn't get an answer for 10 days unlike the other clinics. I asked them if they would be willing to do surgery on me (a teen) and they answered 10 days later saying send me pictures of you and your mom (???). Wait, who said my mom was getting PS lol...Also Banobagi addressed me by "Miss" while all other clinics called me by my name. I have a strong feeling that person didn't read my e-mail at all and just copied and pasted.

I'm not saying Banobagi is bad, but it's just something you should think about.

dont worry, Shane! I'm sure after all this swelling your excitement would come right on back and you might be hopping around in joy! I'm sure post-op care would be fine! :biggrin: hehe!

Hi Pororopiggy,

I am planning to go Seoul from 14 to 25 October too. If you want, we can meet up there if possible.