BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Can't remember if I had replied you but...hehehehee!

I would like a nose plasty and get rid of nasolabial folds and forehead wrinkles. But my sister doesnt want me doing surgery on my face. She said do only fillers to test to see first. She said what if you don't like your new plasty nose and you cannot change it. Plus she is there to do only filler then she wants to go shopping.

I need to know if just do nose plasty and some fat graffting can I still go shopping the next day. But no one can tell me because mostly, people will do several things together. She saw the reviews here so she said she is going to leave me in the hospital for a week if I am doing nose plasty :nogood: I dont mind walking around with the plaster on nose and mask because no one knows me and also I am used to nobody paying any attention to me. It doesnt make any difference anyways LOL! I only need to know if the pain level after nose plasty on the 2nd day onwards and how uncomfortable and whether daily activities like eating, walking, sightseeing can be down.

I am staying far away because I used to live in that Sinchon/Ewha area. That is 1hr away from Kangnam.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OZ is your best bet on PRICING.

1. OZ – Dr Park’s replies are fast. His fillers pricing are very reasonable. My sister will be doing that there.

2. Human PS Clinic – Dr Kim, his reply is a bit slow still in English so its good. Price estimates are US$4000 for nose plasty and chin plasty.Before actual price will differ after consulation in person.

3. S-One PS –Dr Noh. Extremely detailed reply from him. Dr Noh. He was the Director at BK Dong Yang aka BK hospital. He also received award last year and recently attended the Seoul Rhinoplasty Convention. His prices for rhinoplasty with alar reduction US$4500 and fat graf US$2500. His quote is quite high. :nogood: (I did some research on Dr Noh.)

I just emailed to Luxury IPS on Scaffolder on nose sculpturing. new technology?! So will wait and see.

Rejected list 1 – due to prices :shrugs:

Grand PS – cannot afford
BK PS – Prices are as follows:
Estimated prices for the surgeries your are interested in are as following.
*Rhinoplasty : 3500 ~ 5500 USD (excluding 10% of tax)
*Filler injection on nose : around 1500 USD
*Chin augmentation with silicone implant : 3000 ~ 3500 USD

Rejected list 2 :confused1:

JW PS – only ask me for my pictures and did not answer my questions
Dream PS – only Chinese, which I suspect they target the Chinese market.

I did have “freezing” feet now because just last Sunday I saw a picture of a ruined nose with the silicone exposing at the columella!!!!! I am really SCARED! :panic::hysteric:

All of the PS do assure that it is normal and they all use silicone for the nose plasty. Complications are rare and they have taken measures on it. But I am having mixed feelings now after seeing that picture!!! I may just chickened out and shoot fillers… fillers does help my ugly skin… no?! LOLS!:lolots:

Sure if time permits from shopping lols!:lol::lol::lol: and I may be just shooing fillers because I have "freezing" feet after seeing how a ruined nose is like...

I will be bringing my notebook to Seoul so will be contactable here. :smile:

Sorry I did not read your earlier post if you have posted here prior to going to BK for PS and after coming back. if you could point out the date I will try to scroll back and read myself. also, pardon me for asking questions again.

1. Pain - your level 4 pain is for only nose or for all the procedures you had, I understand you had a few. I know V-line and the rest is rather painful.

2. is it possible to describe more about the nose part? on 2nd day is it really difficult to breathe and have to lie in bed all the time? could you walk around if it is just the nose plasty?

3. B and A pics of nose only - sorry to ask but possible you send me the B and A of just your nose :graucho:. you can "blacked-out" your eyes, I am alright. discordian77 at gmail dot com.

4. your avatar is your new nose? :tup:

5. how is the silicone in your nose now? how long ago did you do your nose?

really sorry for being nosey....:peace:

WEll, its kinda fustrating to look for a nice clean accomodation (on an average USD50/nite) in September as most are fully booked around Gangnam-gu area.

Could anyone suggest a good place (besides Highland) for one person's stay?

Cheers ;)

yeahhhhhh !!! i really would! that would be perfect!!!!!!
do u have an email address or other means of communication? hahah

:smile:

i KNOWWWW arghhh! how annoying!!!!!!!!! that means accomodation will be more expensive!! :'( WAHHHH how long are u going for?... are ur dates locked in ?. have u bought tickets etc?

hey drillkid122!!!
do u have accomodation,flights,etc booked?...

anything set in stone?.. if so let me know? :biggrin:

Thanks for the well wishes and compliment, and you welcome :smile: i look forward to when all the swelling has come down and i can look my self in the mirror again :smile:

Hey. No, I'm not sure of Hebe, nor have I heard of her before. Maybe you can send another email (yes its the same email address that I used too) and make it to the attention of Nicole. She's very good in responding and her found her super reliable when it came to booking my appointment and just staying in touch.

I think it depends on each person but there are a majority that said they didn't feel pain as such after the surgery but more like pressure on the nose.

It would be a good idea to walk about. Perhaps not as soon as you've done your surgery but from the following day onwards..? Getting out and about and walking will help de-swell your nose too as it'll get your blood circulation going. I'm planning on doing that and wearing a surgical mask (not just to hide any bruises or the cast, but also to ensure it's protected so there's minimal risk of infection).

LOL thanks... I wish I could go to BK and Grand sooo much because of their great reviews but probably not happening. I'm only going to Korea for surgery because the surgeons are more experienced and a little cheaper than in America, including plane ticket.

About the pictures you saw, don't worry. Complications are rare if you choose an experienced surgeon and have you considered nose augmentation using your own cartilage? It's what I'm doing because I believe it's safer?? Make sure to ask your surgeon about that.

But anyways I'm a little scared about OZ because I heard some bad things about it...

Okay, I'll try e-mailing again