BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Pororopiggy & Kirakeru!

I'll be in Seoul from 16-28th Oct for PS too... wanna meet up to compare notes and/or check out clinics together?
(give each other moral support? lol)

my email's soundless (dot) i (at) gmail.com ~
hope to cyall!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pororopiggy,

wanted to ask you where you did your fraxel CO2 laser & PRP? how much are the prices? I wanna do them in Korea too..but I'll be in Seoul for 10 days for PS..not sure if on the last few days I'm able to do laser on my skin (>_<)
but how are the results? good??

would love to hear more from you! pls do email me at soundless (dot) i (at) gmail.com thanks!

thx for the photos glad you want to share with us your result
it looks good hope you recover soon , do you think you also can do dermis for the bridg if you dont have one ??

yeah i dont know i read the forum history, some mentioned that you dont
have to pay the 10% tax if you pay cash and know the hospital are saying
it does not mather.
it does mather for me its 10%, if dont get the discount i also have to pay again for
the 10%. In this forum before they mentioned rib cartillage should be around 7000 us
and know vip quote me 11 000 excluded tax
.............. im so angry about it know i cant do what i wanted to do

You most welcome :smile: dermis for the bridge were one of my option before i decided on silicone, Even though dermis would be the costly choice. But its never about the money. I would have have for a ribby if it won't cause any scarring in front of my chest area. My only concern with dermis is stability. Dermis is a combo of fat and skin tissue, and while the skin part of the dermis would remain but the fat aspect has a high probability of absorption by the body. So for dermis to work for the bridge, one going to have to put in more dermis on the bridge in anticipation of overture, but the problem again os you can't be sure if the fat portion of the dermis would even overture or not, and of it does, you can't predict the degree of absorption which mean you can't predict how high your bridge going to be after the absorption. Which is why i prefer silicone over dermis since i can predict how high my bridge is going to be by the size of the implant.

Hope this answer your question.

Hey I'm in room F07, feeling so bored. I'm in here all day so feel free to knock on my door. If I'm not there I'm probably out eating and will be back in an hour.

PS. You look great, will be like a Korean Moviestar after the swelling subsides!

Hi,

Think the msg was from pororopiggy. She replied my question about Jac Koh. Would be interested to know too.

Hi Shane

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing your pictures. Your nose looks really good despite the swell. Can see that there is still swelling from your other surgeries so once the swelling is down, your face will look GREAT!

YAY! ;)