BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,
Have you had your nose done by Dr. Gim at ID? If so, may I please see your before and after pictures?

Thanks for your advise. For your case, you just book consultations online. How about do booking the surgery date before you go Korea?

[/QUOTE]

Sent. check your email ! :smile:

thanks for your well wishes. if you considering nose revision, please talk to dr shin as well. he is just as good with the nose as he is with the eye. i personally have never seen patient of his who had their nose done, but just talking to dr shin, i can tell he is the right man for the job as well. i would've have it done this time but dr shin suggest i wait a year before i have my revision rhino. so i will heed his advice and wait.

Hi. You can't book a surgery date until you know which clinic you will be using and you can't know which clinic you will be using until you have had the consultations. Once you decide just email or call the clinic to arrange your surgery date, it's usually the next day but if it's busy it may be 2 days later, this will depend on whether you come during peak season.

Not yet I am still quite swollen as I had 4 separate procedures. Yes Dr Gim did my nose and I am very happy with it. I highly recommend him, he also likes to undertake difficult and challenging rhinos like mine was.

For who has been asking me for my before and after photo of my eyelid. Here it is. It show an evolution of what my eyes use to look like to what it look like now after lateral 3D. The first picture show very obviously my eyes before any eyelid surgery. The second photo show the result of what 2 botch eyelid procedure looks like, the third is a picture taken after 6 month after I had my eyelid revision done by Dr shin at BK. and the final picture show my eyes after having lateral 3D done by dr shin of BK 6 days post op.

I've emailed a lot of different clinic and most are slow getting back to me but Grand was the fastest...next day I got a reply with quote. I've been asking all the clinic about doing Liposuction. So far ITEM's quote is the lowest and ID is the highest. I've also gotten replies from Banobagi, OZ and Wonjin. Waiting replies from Jewelry, Migo, 365MC, Real, ABC, Opera, Mirror, Dream, Korea Plastic Surgery, The Line and VIP. BK refuses to give me a quote until they see me.

As of now, I'm trying to decide between ITEM and Grand. Can anyone give me any advice about which clinic is better? Anyone have any reviews on Dr Chung Woo Jin from ITEM?

It's my first time going to Korea for ps. I'm planning my trip for November. Been suggested that winter is a better time to do Lipo cause of the compression garments that you have to wear after surgery.

I would appreciate any experiences or recommendations to share with me!!
Thank you!!!

Then I'll definitely put Dr. Gim on my list... :biggrin:
Good luck with your recovery and I hope you keep us posted!

haha
Your eyes in the third picture reminds me of Lee Minho!
I don't get it though.. what's the difference between 3 and 4?