BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks for your compliment regarding my eye. I absolutely love it and give all the credit to dr shin of BK. My nose and cheek is coming along just as well as my eye. So I know I'm going to love my shin nose and cheek just as much as I love my shin eye:smile:

You can try hushu clinic. Went there in April and it seem pretty dedicated to skin care. Unfortunately I couldn't have my skin treatment this time due to the swelling. So I would need to come back in a few months to do my skin, along with fat grafting and love band. Once again, I will have it done by nine other then dr shin of BK. And I won't be alone either since I will have some company with me for the same procedure :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ginger

I was wondering, does Dr Hong speak English?

Hey Dan4me,
May I also see your before and after photos please? You look so pretty in your user profile! :love: My email is [email protected]

Thank you!
PS... how long did your consultation go with the doctor and did you stay in korea until your swelling went away?

Doctor Hong don't speak English but he sure write all procedure in English , I would said he understand 60% of what I tell the translator but don't have to worry the translator will be with you every time you are see the treatment staff or doctor. Worth a meet up with him, I wonder anyone other than me love that old man so much .... It is me ??? Maybe I love father figure ..... Lol

Haha! Thats okay then :smile: did Bk provide the translator?? Im tempted to just go to BK for surgery rather than consult with others but i prob regret it...
Haha im sure other people like Dr Hong as much as you do :P he must take of you so well! Makes me want to go to him more. Spesh from yours and Dan4me accounts of surgery with him!

Hope you are recovering well though and the swelling goes down nicely :smile:

Aw BK price is so high :\ but thanks!

Btw have anyone been to OZ, did they did well in there?

OZ are good price. Not expensive and I have heard good reviews... They specialize in calf reduction but are good with rhino, they tend not to like using implants!

Only thing I heard about OZ that is bad is with regards to eyelid surgery... They apparently make eyes too big rather than more natural. But to some that might be good?

They have in house English and Chinese translator you don't have to pay them , although BK can be a little ex compare to others but many time after you factor in the guest house stays I should said they are a few hundred or a thousand diff. It also depend how hard you bargain , as for me Dr Hong just administrate a few things that I wasn't charge for so I must said my lucky star really shining bright. And my after care was awesome , I was already out shopping on the fifth day. Now that my swelling on the nose a bit annoying ,I was schedule to a detail check tomorrow immediately. I am not sure why some people have so much trouble when they have complication , I heard horrible stories that they were brush off or ignored but till date I experience non of that. please understand I'm not showing off or putting these ppl down , because BK is such a big hospital so I'm sure sometime they overlook some patients or issues.

Like always I'm counting my blessing hopefully I don't have to go down that road of tough fight with any ps hospital.

Howdy Ginger. I am arriving Seoul on 27/08. Would I get a chance to meet u there?

Good luck on your surgery my dear. Not sure what you planning to do or which clinic you decide to do it with, but i'm sure the result will turn out great. Its unfortunate i'll be leaving on sunday so couldn't meet up with you :smile:

Wow! You are lucky I guess :smile: I had a good experience at Bk a while back when I did my eyes with Dr kim. But this time want to use Dr Hong or Dr Shin - maybe if I go with Dr Hong I can get some extras too haha :P
How did you go about haggling? Did you go to other PS clinics? I think I remember you saying you were set on Dr Hong?
I want to go but dont know how to go about with the whole guesthouse situation... Like did you book a hotel first then check out then check back in? If I went with Bk I would def want to use the guest house as that could save me around £150 !!

I am not going til early next year so I guess I have time to brush up on my haggling skills haha!

Thanka for the help though :smile:

Depends on what you want done... For example ::
Eyelid - 1week
Rhino - 1week to 10days
V-line - 2weeks min
Two jaw - 1month min
Etc

Need to ask the doctor/clinic for best time frame. Some can give leeway if you really need to leave early. Like HKP I think left earlier than the time she would have gotten the stitches out for her jaw but they did it for her early as I think was only 1-2days before?
And another forumer I heard went for 5days to do rhino and then left with the bandages and just got them removed where she lived... But I def wouldnt advise that!!

Thanks! Due to work schedule I can stay for one week no problem but two weeks could be tough. Will have to plan well then.

Hi shane where is hush clinic?.