BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hellooo people.
I have been to BK plastic surgery hospital and the price is so high! I really don'tcare about the price but I want have a good plastic surgery doctor so i went to VIP to get my Rhino and V-line job done, It's has been hell for couple days but then it's gets so much better and you starting to feel good. I didn't looked at the mirror for days and when i looked at the mirror, i was really suprised that they did a good job!

Now i was thinking about getting eye lid surgery and i wanted go to BK but i heard some bad reviews about BK and also OZ are bad at eyelid. Is this true? By the way here is my photo after my plastic surgery. :]

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376236_342839135792643_332272679_n.jpg

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that you?? so ulzzang (^◇^)VIP did a great job!

gingercandy, I sent you a pm regarding dr hong, but maybe you didn't get it? when you say you did vline was it mandible angle cut? or just the chin T cut?

Haha not many people says that I look like ulzzang because there are lots of people got plastic surgery in Korea and they look like ulzzang. My friends recommended me to go to VIP so i went there. :P

OZ looks good and cheap but I really want know if anyone been to OZ and is it good?

you're Korean? your English is so good :smile:

I made friends with a Korean girl, who's going for hip-up surgery, and she can speak no English at all, so I'm speaking broke Chinese to communicate with her lol

u sure u wanna cut your eyes? I thin they look fineヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
monolids on guys are IN i hear. think rain and jay park :b

Around apgujong area. Its hard for mr to describe the actual location since i am not familiar with the place. If you want, i can post a picture of a name card of hushu here.

Never believe what everything you read on the forum without shedding one piece of evidence. There are so many competing clinic that is too eager to knock the credibility of other clinic just to throw suspicious to the wind. I personally have had my eyelid surgery done at BK by dr shin and the result turn out great. And i'm not just all talk either. Many people can attest to the fact that when it comes to sharing experience and result, i never shy away from it. Any one who make outlandish claim about botch ps should have something to show for. Anyone can talk, but not everyone can back it up.

I see thank you for telling me, I'm just wanted to know how people experienced at BK and other plastic surgery places. Ah you got your nose done? How's your eyes going now? And may i ask you how much did you paid for your eyelid surgery.

Thanks cheers! :lol:

Hey,
I've considering mandible reduction/rhinoplasty for a while now, and I was wondering what the overall consensus on Banobagi was? They have a very site and I've heard good things, but they haven't really been mentioned much here.

Hey, what material did u use for ur bridge? Rib or silicon

Pleasure :smile: BK Is a very establish clinic in seoul. But there certainly not without their flaw. Most of the negative reviews has more to do with the operation of the clinic rather then the skill of the surgeon. I just gotten my nose and cheek done at BK by dr shin and loving the result. My eyes is great. One of my best feature in my opinion. I paid close to 5 million KRW at BK but then again it was a revision. So the cost is expected to be slightly higher.

oh! good look for hip-up surgery! :biggrin:

I don't know depends :P

Hahaha i like jay park

true that BK Is a very establish clinic in seoul. My friend wanted to get V-Line at BK but sadly he has to be 20 because that's what BK said to him :[ at least he can go to VIP or OZ or somewhere with reasonable price.

At least thanks for your help, appreciate it :smile:

Hey! ^^
I like the overall shape of your nose - did you request for the tip to be not as defined? (that, or it's still slightly swollen). It looks great though! As for the silicone implant, this comes to me as a surprise! I never knew that Dr. Lee at VIP would suggest silicone~ how was your nose shape before the procedure? The only reason I could think of would be that you already had a high natural bridge with thick skin?

Lastly, are you Korean / local?