BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

the thing you should take away from skin clinic is not how many session, is the option available for you. like i said, skin treatment require many sessions with a weekly interval scedule. you can't have all your session within one or 2 weeks. unless you planning to stay in seoul long term, its best not to take up skin care in korea. but go and visit them anyway. see what skin clinic in seoul has to offer or what they recommend for your case and see if you can seek similiar treatment back in your own country. certain skin treatment option such as PRP, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, etc is widely available in every country at a more cost effective price. what you may not get else where is the professional advice which korean skin clinic are known for. so go in there and see what they suggest for your skin condition. and if its a common treatment available in your country, then you need not to do it in seoul.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dan4me,

Can u send me your before & after pics as well? Tks in advance! After reading both u and shane's experience at BK, I'm thinking of scheduling a consultation with them.
I'm planning to go on sept 17. Anybody keen to join in as well?

yeah!! I know right! it's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!! like how would they still be in business if their services are theoretically "free"
hahaha thanks!
:smile:

yeah ! that's what I was thinking too!! :smile: yeah it probably would be better to
directly contact the ps clinic !

you d better do them one go bcos its gud for swelling recovery.. and better for whole surgeries.. im goin to korea beginnin oct, around 5th , ^^

Can't arrange to come earlier? I want to do it in sept cause its getting near to year end and festive seasons is coming I don't wanna look all swelling.. Are surgery are u doing?

Thanks for ur tips Shane. Well I were to go for ID it means I need to pay for accommodation. Haha! So it's the same I guess. Is ID and BK far away from each other? I hope I can stay at somewhere that provides rice cooker or small kitchen so that I can cook my own porridge.. Hopefully... Trying to save...

So u just had ur alar reduction not the nostril?

image-990634489.jpg

Is this the procedure?

Can u pls send to me as well??? Drop me a pm?

Which is the best budget hotel?highland hotel,sunshine or young dong?only highland hotel puts price on their website the rest don't. I m going in mid dec...i hope the winter holiday in korea hasnt started at that time..

I email regen and they said their hospital policy is not to reveal the price over the net, theu can only tell me after they do a consultation with me.

I actually like the result on grand for v line and zygoma but seems like nobody been to grand.why is it so?its one of the biggest clinic In korea.

Is 14million won enough for v line and zygoma? How much living expenses should I allocate for a month stay?

I feel like staying at a bigger place with similar price of 100k won per night but with own kitchen n bedroom..however its fifty minutes away from apugejong.is it a wise choice?

Which website did u guys book ur hotel?

my pleasure. even if you choose BK, you may still need to pay for accomodation since the number of say you allow to stay at their guest house is limited. but at least you get to save some money on days when you're staying at their guest house. ID and BK is a bit far from each each other. BK is located at sinsa dong while ID located at Apgujong. hotel highland is situated smack right down the middle between the two clinic, although it does take a little longer to reach ID by foot if you're staying at highland. but the very least the distance allow you to get your daily walking requirement needed after the surgery, which is always a plus. i remember back in june when when i met up with this forum member who stayed in a service apartment that has a kitchen, a washing machine and everything. you might be interested to stayed there. but its really far away from BK and ID. plus i heard it was kinda costly if you're not sharing it with someone else. i think just the distance alone may turn you off from staying there. but of you want, i try to get the name of the apartment for you.

yup, thats alar reduction surgery. commonly known as a wing reduction.

Hi all,

I can't PM yet as am a new user. Looking to leave SG 13 Dec and be back just before New Years.

26F from Singapore. Drop me an email at [email protected] and we could plan together :smile:

Ok, I just booked my plane ticket. I'll be in Korea on January 7th. Unfortunately, the clinics don't open late so I'll have to go visit clinics the next day. :sad: I'll be there until the 23rd. I booked Nox Bouquite hotel for 77 USD a night for a few days after the surgery. Its about a 5 minute walk from the Yeoksam station I think? After that I plan on staying at Hotel Korea for the remainder of my stay because I want to save money.

I also got really nervous and brought up the plastic surgery with my boyfriend. I only mentioned that I was going to get rhinoplasty. I didn't say anything about getting V-line :x He just looked EXTREMELY uncomfortable with I brought up the topic. :-s I asked what he thought and he said, " Do what you want to do. Do whatever makes you happy."
So I guess that's the green light! lololol. And he's absolutely right. It's my body.

If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up feel free to let me know.

Hey im going around that time too!!Where r u from