BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks for your compliment. You need not to bother searching for my before on the forum, cause i had never posted any yet. I plan to unveil my before picture when my website is launch at the end of september. I'm sure you will be amaze to see the dramatic difference between my before and after photo:smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice nose. Mind posting your side profile? How long after did you take that picture? Thanks.

I'm from the United States (Washington, DC). I see you live in NYC? I already made a list of places I want to go to while in Seoul like LOTTE WORLD (I don't think I can ride any intense rides with a busted face lol), Hello Kitty Cafe, and dog and cat cafes! My e-mail is [email protected] if you want to keep in touch.

Hi gingercandy, I'm sorry to hear that. What happen with your recovery until you end up with inflamation in your nose? What did you do? Or it's because your body doesn't accept the silicone? So you fly back to your country without ny difference in your nose? I'm sorry I smash you with a lot of questions.
How about your v-line surgery? It's already show the good thing? Are you satisfied with the result?

Please give me many informations as much as you know, because I decide to do the surgery with Dr Hong. I hope your recovery going well.
Thank you very much

i arrived yesterday in seoul
only had a consultation at bk
it was more dissapointing from all the pictures
is should be a big hospital but its quite small
the prices they gave me were like this
jaw reduction 4000 usd
zygoma 4000
nose dermis 6000
today i will go to other hosptials as well if the typhoon have reach us yet

I am happy with my face shape so far , my nose still swollen but I think I will like the tip as for the bride not a big issue now just want to focus to get it heal, lastly my complication is cause by the filler I jap in my nose more than 3 years ago , I forgot to mention in the consultant form that they make me filled, even when the girl go throug with me the filler did not cross my mind maybe because it so long ago. So anybody going for ps please remember to tell the doctor if they had filler or botox use ,I learn my lesson now.

Omg! I had filler n nano jap in my face, 4 months ago. What should I do? :sad:
I'm glad that you satisfied with your v-line face right now, be patient n keep positive. My pray for you.

Hi drillkid122 & shockingpinkz,

I plan to go to Korea during that period too! (Jan. 2013. I haven't book my ticket yet. Will do that in Sept/Oct.) Basically i'm doing researches on nose job, v-shape and cheekbone reduction. (I've done a very subtle jaw line and cheekbone reduction in Toronto about 3yrs ago...ready to take one more surgery to get it done once for all.)

Contacted VIP, Banobagi, Grand, Small face and BK...
Here's what I've got so far.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkZ9doHypbLedEtzZ3VVSTVYck9LOC1FTjVsS0NyclE

What did you guys found? and what surgery are you doing? I would love to keep in touch and do researches together! Thanks! :biggrin:

CynToronto

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlAQuOCgeQeVdDhIa2MtT0FCaXFYWVJFaVhiVHRkSlE#gid=0

I believe you have already filled out the details to our September 2012 group spreadsheet. The best way to contact each other is through the forum or Kakao. :biggrin:

My surgery date has been rescheduled for Tuesday 11th, so I'm free to do anything before then. I arrive on September 8th.

Im planning my trip around 28 sept. anyone goes around this period?

alright, thank you!!

Where did you have filler? Some said filler last a year or two but I guess the filler was good so it lasted more than three! Gd or bad I don't but Dr Hong said there is still some remain and now to treat the inflammation he have to try to remove it and he'll it's not easy, this week alone I already have to do two minor op. I was pull to sleep on Monday and today, I felt all this can be avoided if I would just remember to mention to them! Now I am causing unnecessary trouble , I think the staffs will remember me very well now I was up there everyday day to treat wound and op .. The kind of care I get from them was priceless and every time I see Dr Hong I keep saying sorry , if he would have just scold that might make feel better .... Haizzz but he keep saying it's ok and he will make sure I will fully recovered. ............ guilty like hell :sad:

eeekkk fair enough!
i was thinking around 50!! is that possible?... am i able to get accomodation for 50 per night that is still clean, comfortable and convinient?

haha