BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

it is a based on experience that i say even with a filler, you should have no issue going under the knife provided that you made it known to the consultant. i have had aquamid injection to my filled my paranasal fold and nose to add a bit of height which i specified to ID and Bk before under going my 2 jaws and cheek bone, nose reduction. since aquamid doesn't absorb by the body unlike other hyaluronic acid base filler, the surgeon can removed it during the surgery. i personally haven't had any injectable filler other than aquamid (which i suggest against) so can't assest the risk of complication when having cosmetic surgery later on, but you want to make sure that all factor of your cosmetic procedures and treatments that you had in the past is brought out in the open during consultation.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help dont know what to do
i have been today to grand surgery and idea clinic
both are telling different things
the price at grand surgery is very high ( dont think i can afford it )
grand surgery says if i cut down mine jaw line it has to be a long cut
idea says its only necessary to cut apart but actually splitting it and not cutting
it its the easiest way to cut it
idea also says if you do cheekbone reduction you defintely will have a droopy cheekbone
and grand surgeries says they will move the cheekbone inward so i will not have
a droopy cheekbone and put the bones forward

what is true and what is not ?
the only thing thats right is about mine nose

It means if i go for BK i can save up the accommodation for a week. And if i were to go for ID can u help me to get apartment's name the other forumer stayed? I will stay at highland before i make decision then. hopefully i can still get a decent place to stay by then.

So Dr. Shin did the alar reduction for u as well? Do u mind to share with me ur before picture for ur nose? The scar seems to recover pretty fast if he really cut the alar and stitched them back...

Does highland hotel accept USD? ID & Bk? im wondering if i should bring USD only or had them all changed to KRW..

By the way, hows ur recovery? Can u smile naturally now after ur paranasal treatment?

just based on mine experience
i think idea clinic is acutally specialized in bone structure
and its same as you were mentioning about the chang of your structure
and that it will collaps when time passes and when you do cheekbone reduction
that you face will droop like idea clinic is strongly pointed it out
but this is the time i have spent at the hospitalls
idea clinic for 4,5 hours mostly of the time i had a doctor talking to me
instead of a consultare
bk was 2,15 minutes 2 hours with a consultar
grand surgery was about 2,5 hours 20 minutes with the doctor

at idea clinic they dont have a verry detailed webiste
but the doctor was verry verry detailed and very nice

so if somebody wants to know all the prices they can pm
im so tired for now

highland hotel is great good price the only thing is you cant
cook there, and it would not be nice to stay for long time
but its good it you are visitig the hospitals all are right in distance for 5 minutes walk
for recovery i have choosen for an appartment at airbnb
price for highland is 66 000 krw

Timeframe too squeezed. Stretch it min 3hrs apart. Walking is not a problem btwn the distance (provided weather is good). a lot of big clinics along the stretch - Grand, VIP, JW, MVP Wonjin etc

Visited BK n met Regine, consultant. She's assuring n detailed. Spent almost 2hrs with her before moving to Dr Kim for 5 mins - he's confident of his skill so dun fret if he doesnt give u a Dr bedside manner.

ID, met with Joanne. Pretty lady. Staff are more equipped in Chinese than English. Rather short 20mins consultation with her yet longer talk with Dr Kim June(?)sung. Dr Kim sketched the surgery method on a patient (?) card and measured the techniques on my face to demonstrate where the incision would b cut. Yup, I do appreciate his explaination n his patience. Anyway Dr Kim JS specializes in eyes n nose. Dr Park is the master in facial contouring.

Verdict: Both r equally good. ID offers a very competive price but does not offer many days of accomodation of their guesthouse. BK charges slightly higher but very generous with their guesthouse. Its not peak season now so there is plenty of time to shop ard before deciding who will give u a "new face".

hey! are u going to Korea too? have u booked accommodation yet? coz that's what I'm currently researching!!! let's share the stuff we've found? haha

What you should take away from your consultation is a reference for your situation. Every surgeon will feed a bunch of different diagnosis down your throat. You should get a feel for who you most comfortable with and work around that. Usually what i do is go to several clinic to consult about my nose and then bringing the reference note back to dr shin and hear his take on the evaluation given by other surgeon. This may not not be an easy task for someone like you who don't have a go to surgeon that you trust. If one surgeon suggest something, bring it up in your next consultation with another clinic and hear what there have to say about it. When i consulted with ID and regen about my nose, both ID, BK and Regen gave me pretty much the same evaluation with the exception of nasal osteotomy which only regen suggest. So i bring that bit of info back to ID and BK and both surgeon also agree that nasal osteotomy will improve the overall appearance of my nose. If you bring something up from a previous surgeon that the surgeon from the current clinic doesn't agree with, ask for his reason. Its easy for a surgeon to recommend a whole bunch of procedure down your throat, but does it make sense to you. If not, just drop it. Droopy skin issue will really depend on the elasticity of your skin. You may have notice those who never had zygoma reduction that their cheek still sag none the less. I believe taking care of your skin and your weight minimize your chance of saggy skin. A lot of the incident has more to do with aging rather than just a zygomatic reduction.

Hey !
My take is if you are not here yet you could write to which ever clinic to ask about the complication between filler and nano jap and the procedure you will be under going. Don't risk it because I learn it the hard way. As for my nose I can feel it is getting better , it had to be because I was make to see Dr Hong everyday and on Monday and tueday I went for treatment once in the morning and once in the afternoon with that many follow up it can't still be the same condition.

A million thanks to those angle who help me with my condition.

i pm you

why is not any talking about idea clinic including you its next to
highland hotel ??
1 minute away no one is having consultation at them ??
maybe you would not notice it if you dont know there is a clinic
thanx for your feedback

I have book my tickets for Jan 2013! Will be in Seoul from 6th - 13th Jan.
Was planning to go for consultation on 1st day..then go snowboarding on 2nd day..and then have the surgery on the 3rd day. This way at least I get to have some fun during the trip. :graucho:

Anyway, can anyone advise what surgery is required if I wana make my nose smaller? And the price range for this procedure? In addition, how long will it take to recover?

Have gotten a quote from the different clinics for double eyelids and epi which I will be doing. Thinking should I do my nose as well since I'm going to Seoul already. :P

pm you