BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

You have your right as a client to speak with whichever surgeon you wanted. I don't know why your consultant push you to dr kim but if you schedule an appointment with anna jeong and mention my name, she will make damn sure that you speak with whomever you interested to see. But of course if you settle with ID then congratulation to you ;) most important thing is you're comfortable with the surgeon/ clinic. Keep me updated on your situation my dear :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told by clinics that I need to reserve consultation or surgery 2-3 weeks ahead of time if I want to get surgery in Jan. 2013. But I have seem many people here just booked consultation and expect to get surgery within 2-3 days after consulting. I would love the option of consulting multiple clinics before confirming where to do my surgery.

Can anyone let me know usually how much time ahead I need to reserve for surgery?

Thanks!:smile:

Hi Sher.I,

Of course! Let's do research together ~ it seems like there are tons of info out there.....tons of researches to [email protected]
that's my e-mail. I don't use pm..so e-mail me is the best thing aside from communicating on form. =)

Hi fantasy face!! I am planning to see Dr Kao at the end this year, but saw your post on the minimal changes you had after surgery. Are you happy with your result? Please tell me why. Do you think if you asked for a more dramatic change he would've done a better job? I'm quite nervous now. I'm mainly going to him for his high status and credibility in Taiwan. Any info would be great! I've just changed my mind so many times during this quest to find a good surgeon.

Thankyou!!

Hey ladies!

Just another quick question for those who have had surgery and since we're all adults here...
I had my menstruation this month during the 7th - 12th. And I am presuming if my hormones are on track, I will probably have it again next month, during the same time (+/- two days)

I'm actually trying to be stressed out so I could delay it, but not sure if it's working. Either way, do you think it will be a wise idea to take Midol for back pains and cramping?

Midol consists of:
Acetaminophen 500*mg (Pain Reliever)
Caffeine 60*mg (Stimulant)
Pyrilamine Maleate 15*mg (Antihistamine)

I guess as the saying goes, no pain, no gain...

Funny you should bring the subject up, coz the nurse at JW emailed me one time a few weeks ago and said you should avoid having your menstruation on the day of your surgery! Why is that??? Hopefully I would have been done by then but in case it comes a bit late and its on the day of the surgery is that such a big deal? The only medication I take is feminax (ibuprofen) usually on just the first day.

Making appointment in advance is good but the hospital will still entertain you if you just walk in. However you might have to wait a bit if you don't have appointment , Walk in consultation sometime also mean that you can't request for the doctor you want to see because they might be busy with surgery. But with my experience you will get to see the doctor of your choice with just one or two days in advance unless they are on holiday leave.

Ooops miss out this part;

After consultation most likely you can get surgery done in the next two / three days but still depend what procedures you are doing, anything that need to custom make like implant or two jaw might need a few more days for them to process the item or plan. Another factor is whether you go in during the peak time or low season.

that's awesome!!!!!! well im thinking around the same dates too!!!!
--- ahhh only one week!!! what are you getting done?....
do u have an email address?

Hope this link answers your query.

http://itemclinic.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Nose%20surgery%20Rhinoplasty

Share with 3 people, it would be very cheap but no privacy and awkward :graucho:

I chose Dr Shin - BK. For eyes n nose (USD10k).

He's pretty good. He pointed out the dimensions á point so that affirmed my decision. It is a struggle btwn ID n BK still but ... n'ermind I already paid the deposit. Maybe I'll come back for genio with ID later.

So members, if price is a concern, BK will not be the 1st on your list.