BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

My pleasure dear. Just want to make sure you have issue with transportation when you arrived in seoul, which i doubt you will. There are frequent taxi running the street of seoul. Here a little tip, the older cab driver seem to be the unwilling one. So if you hail a park cab and if the driver look like in his late 50's, move on to the next can cause chances are the older cab driver are the one that i have the most problem with. If you wave down a moving cab, then just try asking if they willing to take you, even if the driver does look like he is in his late 50's. The only good thing about veteran can driver is there are less of a dare devil on the street. There drive slower and the obey traffic like majority of the time. So you don't feel like your life is in danger :smile: but that also mean it takes longer to reach your destination which reflect in the meter :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm cheering for you! Just wait until I arrive! I'll go dashing to your hotel to see you! :smile:

Personally i dont quite like itemclinic altho they have good review of all the real life stories . I have yet gone thru any surgery with them but I sent inquiry to them twice and i got 2 different quotations. What should i comment about them?

Hey,

Are u still going on Sept 28? Have u decided on the clinics you want to visit? I'm also going Korea in sept although I've yet to book tickets and accommodation!! Gosh!

Item clinic's Dr Kim seems fine. It is the Singapore sales rep that seems to overpromise. Not sure if it is only me who feels this way though. Met up with him for a face to face consultation while he was in Singapore. Everything seemed too rush. And the email consultation was different from the face to face consultation in that one told me I don't need silicone for a higher nose bridge, the email said I needed it. Wtf.

I thought i would ink my 700th post with a photo update of my zygomatic reduction procedure i had with dr shin of BK. i believe it was kkim120 who requested that i post a photo of my b/a cheek, so here it is. The before picture were of my right cheek, which has the slight protrusion compare to my left cheek which has the more severe protrusion. Both my left and right cheek were reduce differently, my right cheek being cut and shave, while my left cheek were just cut. Because my left cheek is bigger than my right cheek thus required a different approach. The after pic is also that of my right cheek bone and if you do the comparison, you can see it is now more flat and curvy. The protrusion is totally gone which is enough cause to celebrate :smile:)) the left cheek bone has the same curvy linear running from my forehead down to my chin. Somehow the before picture doesn't show the severity of my protrusion due to the angle of the photo. But its severe enough in my opinion to fly all the way to seoul to get it fix :smile: i'm glad i had it fix cause every time i look in the mirror, i no longer see to cheek bone sticking out like a sore thumb. There is still swelling as always, so final result be seen in a few more months. I think the result will continue to get better as the swelling continue to subside.

Swelling is common my dear. Expect them to be around for quite a while. And i wouldn't too much about your nose. I saw many shin nose example and it all look great. So i am very sure once the swelling subsided, you will get the nose that you always dream of :smile: good luck and happy recovery :smile:

I heard about ITEM being really good cuz I read about famous SG blogger Peggy Heng doing whole bunch of stuff there...I think she got everything for free, though?? So what's your impression of ITEM??

Yah i have faith in dr.seo, it's just he's no maxiiflacial surgeon like dr. park, umm also do you have before after pictures?

Hey guys, what do you guys think of cinderella clinic? right now I'm caught between dr. park from id, dr. so of grand or possibly cinderella clinic? i'm getting jaw/ chin contouring, zygmoa, genoplasty on the chin, fat graft

Thx, I went to Grand n Regen 5 months ago b4 my liposuction, in April 2012

I had full face fat graft and liposuction on tummy & inner, outer thighs & chanel line (inside the knee) at theLine for 8mil kwon. I dont know for other procedures but for liposuction, theLine is one of the most popular clinic for the locals.

hey Shane im planning to get a rhinoplasty to raise my bridge. im planning to use silicon or goretex . i have a question. Since im a guy and i work out alot, will the material inside my nose will have any effects when i workout? like more chances of extrusion or pain?

Oh really? Why are they so inconsistent? I have seen some of their patients, and they seem to be quite happy with the outcome.

Hi Lotsajunkie,

I also had a consultation with Dr Kim when he was in Singapore. And yes everything was in a rush, I only managed to speak to him for not more than 10mins.
I spoke to one of his patient, she did rhinoplasty and manidible reduction and she is happy with the result. One of his staff did double eyelid tog with epi, and her eyes are very pretty now.
I spoke to Elaine a few times, and is planning to meet up with her next week. She seems ok, not pushy.
Are you gg to visit the clinics and make a decision on which clinic you want to go?
I'm planning to go in Nov.

hi! I am gg for v line n zgoma reduction end of this year. when are you going?

I agree its confusing which clinic is the best to go for vline and zygoma. this forum has a lot of useful tips for post n pre op. Like shane telling us to sign waiver form with care and to collect medical report.

Its difficult to noe which doc is a maxillofacial surgeon. I know dr park is but I have seen pictures of undesirable effects after surgery at id clinic. Am not sure which other clinics have a maxillofacial surgeon.

There are no reviews on cinderella, smallface,regen,grand and one or two review on banobagi and jewelry. Its mostly on ID and BK.

When r you planning to go? I prefer to rest at my own hotel instead of the hospotal, hospital environment scares me.

For those tt went for vline and cheekbone, where did you leave your luggage? at the hotel or did you brought it along when you went in for the

I was told v line and zygoma reduction are invasive? how invasive it it? will one die?