BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

wow massive changes, the girls look great. Really paints a picture of the process...makes it scary if you're going alone heh?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email back from someone at Regen after calling them. Did you hear back from them yet? if not let me know i will give you the details.

hi, everyone! anyone interested in going to korea between march or april ? (i havent decided which month yet, i still need to get my visa)... i was wondering if i can tag along if ur going coz it scary and lonesome to have surgery on my own! im going for a double eyelid and maybe a rhino, i have consulted VIP and im currently looking for more clinics. just leave me a message guys! thank u so much! XD

Hi, you mean the website is not working? I clicked on the above link and it actually works... I think it is better that you call them rather then setting up an appt. over the website. It might not reach them, you nvr know. Look for Amy. She speaks fluent English. Hope this helps. Good Luck! :tender:

Hi Resona, I just started reading this thread so sorry if I'm asking a duplicate question. How did you find Zoe ? Is there a business group of these Korean ps guides?
Thank you for your updates. : )

i wanna know about regen, how are their charges like?
what did you enquire on

Hello everyone!!! Sorry i'm new to this forum but thanks for all the helpful info & discussion.
I am planning to get a NJ in Korea in Jan... maybe can go together. Really torn between which clinic to choose but the top few options is Shimmian / VIP/ Real/ Grand.
Very swayed by the different options now although was initially set on Shimmian.

I'm hoping to do just alar, tip to make nose smaller without implant. I dun wanna have to go for revision later on or risk infection even with rib cartilage... hope the PS won't psyho me otherwise lol....

Just wanna ask for those planning to do nose job how long is ur stay in Korea? including the time to visit all the clinics. Is possible to schedule the surgery so soon after consultation?? I emailed Dr Jung and he said Dec is the peak season for PS.. but the response is quite brief and a bit disappointing.

Btw...(hahah trying to split my post up so i can PM sooner)

I had dble eyelid and epi done in SG with Dr Wong Saw Yeen... from Gleneagles over 2 years ago... so far i like it quite a lot, it's not like Korean actress perfect but looks v natural and in fact i look more like my mom after dble eyelid surgery...

I didn't discuss much with him except tell him i wanted really big eyes so the fold height etc were decided by him. Totally not painful and healed quite well. Took about 6 months to look totally natural but i dont care just went to work after 4 days... my colleague thought i had conjunctivitis lol!

I consulted him about NJ as well but think he's only known for eyelid. He said my bridge is not too low so i dont have to do implant just take out the fats on the sides of the bulbous nose...

I hope to do the NJ soon cuz the longer i drag the more likely i'll chicken out haha...

Hey Knowsnose,

I am planning on going in January too to get my nose done, and maybe other recommednations Ive come across such as paranasal/eyes. Maybe we can plan together. So far I have inquired on all of the above clinics. Narrowing it down is the hard part. What Im hoping to do is book consultations the day/next day i fly in, figure out which clinic I want to go with, and book it in for the next day/same day. I would also like to know if this is possible to have short notice appointments for surgery.

Maybe we can coordinate! :smile: Would be nice to share the experience with another person! I am a tough gal and think I can go through it, but I can imagine it being really stressful as this would be my first PS job!

LMK!