best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Ginger,glad hear u ok,would u mind share the nose b/a picture?.thanks

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shane, when are you coming in sep? I have alot of questions to ask.lol

Hi Bro Shane...

I'm fortunate enough that i dont need rib graft coz my radix wasn't too low to support my tip projection.. My bro went for rib rhino.. Hmm I'm surprise that his wound was v small 0.5-1cmm. I think Dr skill really plays a part too..

Oh I saw your nose n cheek post earlier. Waa that's alot of diff on ur cheek bone reduction... U look so much better.. Don't know how to describe.. The curve part on cheek is totally gone ya! Ur nose also look very natural .. No more Silicone straight implant contour, it's now a slight curve bridge! Nice !! :woot:

I have experience with tummy liposuction here at my local country,turn out the tummy skin is snagging,look like it is not sticky with the inside,after years still loss,not as tight as before,wonder if doing liposuction at Korean having this problem or not??
Ilike to lipposuctionmy waist but too scrae is the skin not tight with the other part ........

ah ic.... well i guess its blessing that no rib were harm in the making of your surgery. LOL :graucho: wow. 1cm would? thats small. BK told me the incision would be 7cm long. thats a long scar to live with. guess you're right. the hand of a surgeon play a crucial part in the outcome and i'm so glad everything turn out great for you and your bro.

there's still a silicone up my nose :smile: but dr shin gave me a nice, but subtle curve for the bridge of my nose. i didn't think it would look nice until i saw it on the simulation. what a difference it make to my profile. you're right about the cruvy part of my cheek bone being gone. the reduction is quite subtle on the right side of my cheek but what a difference it makes in my overall appearance. my face is noticably slimmer which is why i think my parent never notice the swelling that was still evident on my face :smile:

at the end of september, 30th. haven't booked the ticket yet, but will soon. you from singapore? i thought you from indonesia :smile:

Yeah that would be great!

I am holed up in the guesthouse now. Creepy place... cos its B2 n wifi broke down so have to climb up B1. Just not as convenient moving around as compared to a hotel.

yup I am from Singapore. Would like to meet up with you to know more on choosing the right clinics. what I should look out for when in korea and more details on how v line and zygoma surgeries are conducted.

somehow I don't believe what the consultants said abt looking normal after two weeks. lol.let me know again the details of your flight:biggrin:

2nd day into my surgery. Swelling is still pretty bad esp my eyes but least I could see better n typing error-free msg in this forum.

I really now experience the constant tearing for epi & lateral operation. It does clog up the eyes and cleaning the dirt regimentally. Nose? It gets unsually painful as if one is suffering from infection (not in my case as assured by the nurses). It is prolly because I had multiple procedures - osteot...(?), alar reduction, silicon, tiplasty - that is giving me torturous pain.

Now, how am I going to order food from the guesthouse?

oh.... thats great. we can definetely meet up :smile: i will let you know the detail of my flight once i have them. so talk to you soon my dear :smile:

plans are still not in concrete... but it seems like i will be travelling solo! so im defs looking to buddy up with anyone!!!! haha
yeahhh pm me ur details!!!! and we'll keep in touch !

Hello everyone, newbie here and i'd like to ask if anyone will be in Seoul in the next two weeks.

I'm planning to do a double-eyelid surgery, and am going alone from Canada, and would really like to have someone to partner up with and have peer support.

My flight is booked from Sept 6 - Sept 24. I'm leaving very soon, so if anyone's interested, please email/pm me. Thank u ! ^^

Hey shouislove also in the guesthouse, you did you ps with BK right , she manage to get food delivered so maybe you want to go knocking on her door. Drop her a massage to ask for her room num. Stay positive And come join us on tue we will have a long lunch ( because shouislove and me must take small bite) ... Hhhh we deserve to pamper ourselves.

Hmmm... I don't have computer to upload photo because i only brought my iPad along. As for before and after I think still a lot of room for improvement so now not the best time to compare. But others I met in the forum whom saw me pos op think there is changes, chin sharper face line visible despite the nose complication it still look nice.