BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I find young people go to dr hong, for counturing and middle age go to Id is that true??.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was no mention of dr hong or dr seo in the chinese forums I surf.most r from ID...some from regen, dream. from young to middle age everyone flocks to id. ID is very successful in marketing n is famous in china

I find bk very expensive. is dr hong a maxillofacial?dan4me has wonderful result but tht is just one case, never heard of him till dan4me...

U see bk web,real story that Jin hee,and so won if not wrong done by dr hong,I kinda
Ike Jin hee result,not to v but cute face

Hi Shane,

Ur face shape look much better than before ur surgery. Congratulations!

Hhhh.... The way you said u found 8 below at the lobby is like u pick up a lost child wondering at the lobby ..... Lol so funny :smile: , ya I guess she will join us for lunch to find out how I look like ;)

See u girls on tue!

Nooo... I see they all going mid sept not towards the end of sept. sobz sobz..i still havent found a kaki now :sad:

Yea, some other service they quoted is less than grand except the diuble eyelid. They quote me that price w/o epic or lateral. Im doing eyelid and rhino plasty and i think i should do at the same clinic for both surgeries becuase i have very little time in Seoul. :sad:

thanks my dear:smile: apologize you have to see me that day with my face all swollen and burise. i wasn't expecting company :smile: but from what i heard from Emisa, your nose surgery turn out great. she said you look so eurasian now. would look to have a look :smile:

Hey! Let's meet up! I have a few days off before surgery! (: I'm arriving on the 8th! Do you use Kakao?

Which part of Canada are you from?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlAQuOCgeQeVdDhIa2MtT0FCaXFYWVJFaVhiVHRkSlE#gid=0

PS: You won't be going alone, there's a lot of us that will be in town to keep you company.

Hi guys, I just got back from Seoul, Korea for my revision nose job!, I highly recommend ur guys that korean surgery is really awesome!. Last 2 years, I hv done my first rhinoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand and not reach my satisfaction. Then, I search for heaps of info about korean plastic surgery and make a consultation with grand, Banobagi, BK and ID hospital, as they have english consultation, but they cost me around 7000-9000 USD, as revision price.Then, one of my friends in Australia suggest me the korean clinic, as most of korean girls recommend this one. So, I decided to done my nose job in this clinic, which named " Chanel" and really really love my new nose now. :biggrin:

I feel a lawsuit coming soon...... lol :graucho:
Do you have any more information on this clinic? Website?

What procedures did you have done? (silicone, rib stacker?)

haha nah, I dont think any lawsuit will coming :P coz actually, its quite famous amoung korean gals, there is a website on the presciption, but I dont hav it now, have to wait till I got back home lol. Actually, I contact with one half Thai-chinese girl who brought ppl to do the plastic surgery there. Normally foreigner will get another price, which is different from korean, but she can offer a korean price. at that time I went with another chinese girl whom have done the eye surgery :P and she also really happy with that

I took off my previous silicone and put in the new one with the ear carlitage and subdermal fat and a bit reduction alar base, ( sorry for my confusing english lol ,) and also I did more some part of my face ( so embarrassed to tell all of that lol)

thanks bro for the compliment. yes, all the credit goes to dr shin. i think he has the best eyes for detail in the business. he can tell what wrong with you and prescribe exactly what is needed for your case. he is the most underrated surgeon i've seen. so many attention has been given to dr kim or dr Hong and not enough lime light on dr shin. but the true wizard of the scalpel is undoubtedly dr shin yong ho. i think a lot of people over look the credential of dr Shin because the clinic charges an arm and a leg for their service, which is a shame really. dr shin use to run and operate his own PS clinic before joining BK. in fact he is the only director surgeon at BK that once own and operated a PS clinic.

a lot of changes you see in my face is the result of the treated area, the nose, cheek and paranasal. its amazing when i look at the picture and i see the changes resulting from the area that was surgically treated. result from paranasal is still sketchy at the moment due to the mid facial swelling. but cheek and nose is really coming into place. i think the mild swelling contribute to my youthful look :smile: hope i still look youthful after the swelling subside. i will be going back in a few month for love and fat grafting under the eyes, which dr shin suggest that i do next time. so i have more excuse to go back to seoul in a few months :smile:)

I don't think minniemint got what you were talking about...
But I got yo back gurrrl. Brand name copyright infringement... Lawsuit...