BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Oh I love this face shape! Was yr cheekbone very prominent to begin with? Dr Hong wld not do cheekbone reduction n vline. He only suggested mandible. One of the reason tt I can't choose ID.:nogood:

Wow! Yr own post op care is awesome. U shld consider a nursing profession. :lol:

Hi beauty obsessed, I did mysurgery on 28 Aug. Was slow in posting my experience.:P

iD, my dear

Hi the quote for cheekbone, mandible, revised rhino, full face fat graft was 5.5m + 5.5m + 5m + 2m = 18m -> 17m -> final 16.5m

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey forumers,

Just to share my experience briefly n hopefully it will help forumers in some way.

Day 1
Arrived clinic at 8.30am. Made full payment before meeting the 2 surgeons.

I was shown to my recuperating room. It was a nice, clean n bright single room with 3 (tot was 2) full length panel windows. N a vanity top. Told to rinse my mouth w the bitter mouth wash n changed to hospital garment.

Showed both surgeons the pictures of what I like and dislike again. They made markings on my face. Zoe suggested n offered to convey the pictures to the operating room nurse. They brought me to the disinfectant chamber before adjourning to a preoproom. I was given IV. Painful as expected (I can't take needle well). Not long after I was knocked out. When I woke up, the operation was over. I was wheeled to my room at 6.30 or 7pm. That was very long. First thing to my mind was, where was the scary tube!?! I was still inn daze, can't really talk, extremely dried painful throat with phlegm, n block nose. It's very hard to breath. Though HKP has warned us this part, its nothing till u experience it yourself. I always tot I cld survive this better n my focal point was blood drainage tube. I was very wrong. When u hvnt had drop of water the day before till the next day evening. N told not to drink for another 6 hrs? It felt like u might not survive till then coz it's painful n u can't breath, not allowed to sleep. Many times u just want to sleep thru so u will not be conscious of what happen. But the nurse will wake u up constantly n asked u to breath out the gas thru yr painful throat/mouth. U watched the time passed really slowly..an eye shut before the nurse came in was only a minute passed. Imagine u hv to count down for another 5 plus hrs? The last 1 hr u wondered if u cld survive thru n the nurse declared tt since I hv no fever, vomit or low blood, I m allowed water!!! Thank god!

Tips:
1. Chant, pray n get yourself distracted.
2. Ask for rm 405 coz I noticed some rooms are twin sharing or hv smaller windows.

Hi guys,

I would like to share the cost of some procedures that i just received from Regen clinic just for a reference in case some of you might want to consider Regen.

This is what they quoted me:sad:which i think its really OVERPRICED)

> eyelid - partial incision(1,800,000~2,700,000KRW) and full incision(3,500,000~5,250,0000KRW). Epi(1,500,000~2,250,000KRW) and lateral canthoplasty((1,500,000~2,250,000KRW)
> chin – osteotomy(5,000,000~7,500,000KRW)and insertion of silicone implant method(3,000,000~4,500,000KRW)
> nose - revisional rhinoplasty with tip plasty(5,500,000~8,250,000KRW)

Its more than Grand and Banobagi tho.

Then u should consider Grand and banobagi. Read many good comments about teuims for their eyes surgery...

I'm gonna do my nose as well but not sure where yet. Currently narrowed down to BK and ID I hope they are more choices cause I'm doing zygoma as well.

Hi angel82,

Yea, i will not consider them because of their pricing. I think grand,banobagi and teuim are equally well known and pricing is about the same. Only banobagi price for revision of rhino is a bit on the high side. R u in seoul now?

Hi Dan4me,

You look very good even without makeup! Do you mind if you email me your B4 & Aft pics? My email [email protected]
Thanks in advance!

is it true mandibular reduction don't have much effect on the frontal profile of the face and only affect the side profile? Will chin advancement be better??? My main concern is to reduce my frontal width, ny side view I am fine with my jaws, its not prominent...

Thank you so much for the insightful post. it certainly prepares future patients like us for what comes after the ops.
you will be very pretty soon.

Who did u consult in grand? why didnt you choose grand?

Man... BK has no disinfectant or nothing. I was even wearing my own pants inside the theatre - SAFETY MOMENT!!!!

you have put yourself through it
hope you get better soon
have you chosen for sleepy anethesia ??
not generall anestehesia ?

Yes. I had osteotomy - PAIN PAIN PAIN! I will only remove the stitches on 06/09.

Dr Shin will give you a face based on the golden ratio. I did not show him my ideal nose as he was in btwn operations as I did not schedule an appointment so did not have much time to talk to him. He's pretty good. The BK staff director explained that the Drs speak less during face-to-face consultation is because they are more interested in delivering results. They are highly skilled Professionals and prefer to let the result do the talking (or the consultant).

As for the aftercare service, BK scores almost zilch. I spent 2 nites in the hospital patient room yet I hardly see any nurses around who would check on the patients intermittently. Pre-op SOP is just too lax.

As I mentioned if the Dr's skill is your priority, BK is ok. If you are looking at the whole package, look elsewhere.

I'll in Seoul next monday, 10th sept. U there?
I'll be consulting with BK and ID and maybe teuim and idea i guess...if i can squueze in the time..

Sounds really painful =(
Didnt the doctor give u painkiller? It doesnt help? Im looking forward to meet dr shin.

Painkillers helps but I could only ask in the hospital. But when a patient is discharged from the hospital, one can only reply on the prescribed medicine.

When r u reaching? I am leaving on the 14.