BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent booked hotel yet. its my first trip to seoul and i speak no korean:sad: what about you? I am thinking of highland too as many forumers recommend it and yes everything else is expensive:sad: have u booked it online? do u have their website?

I have a Korean friend whom will be there for me. Yes I've booked online but shane said u can walk in.

Can't seems to private message u... D:

LOL. I've PMed you my kakaotalk ID :smile:

BTW, there's internet practically everywhere... so no worries!

dan4me, can you please send your before and after picture to me too? My email is [email protected]
Did you do something with your lips? They look so pretty :biggrin:

Thanks, angel. :biggrin: not sure if there will be pple really reading it when I post. But I decided to go ahead to give my perspective of account just so it might help 1 or 2 in future to understand what they will be going through is normal.

Besides, I did make promise tt I will contribute to this thread after the surgery since I learnt a lot from the seniors. Last, I will not be active in the thread next week after my PS journey n will only come on board occasionally to update status. :smile:

Let's meet up in Sg .. I wanna see how you attract guys with your new look :graucho: