BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hey Dan, I know that you did your surgery at BK. How long did you stay there for? They let you stay for 7 days but after that can we just fly back home or did you stay there longer in a hotel?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they told me that the max is usually up to 5 days, but since it was off peak season, they granted me to stay for 7 days. Then I stayed at a hotel traveling around. :smile:

Hi ladies and gents,

6 hours before I have to be at the airport and... well, the best comparasion to this feeling that I'm having is a continuous rollercoaster that doesn't end. I've procrastinated with packing, so I'm doing all of that right now... :amuse: the butterflies haven't settled yet and I don't think it will anytime soon.

This is the first step to what I've been planning and preparing for nearly 7 years and the majority of my teenage years. This has been a long time and like I said, I'm not sure if it's hitting me yet.
I will be keeping in touch, especially when I settle in and meet up with a few forumers and I will be writing up a full detailed review with photos (one of my hobbies is photography). I'm verbose to the point of fault - so expect a really, really long review.

PS: to those that are in team September, I will be crossposting in "Asian Nose Job" thread and in this one with possible plans of meeting up and having dinner and such. Please keep your eyes wide open for my posts! (:

Hi Chloe,

I heard of people having sagging skin problem aft zygoma and jaw surgery. How long ago was your surgery? Do you have that problem? I'm keen on these surgeries, but I'm worried of sagging skin aft the surgery.
Do you mind sharing your experience?

When u going? I going to visit teuim as well in less than 2 weeks

I'll be there next week, will find out and update on the forum. What are u planning to do at teuim? Eyes?

I'm getting my eyes done for sure and im debating if i should just let dr. kim do my nose? do you have any info on him?

You can email teuim and ask if they have this service for foreign patients. If not then it is a limo bus to sinsa stn then taxi to hotel!

You can take the bus from the airport to Apgujeong station.
There are information desks with english-spoken volunteers (they wear bright yellow shirt). They will help you buy the bus ticket and also speak to the bus driver where you want to get off.

When you arrive at Apgujeong station, you can grab a taxi to take you to Teuimps. It's better if you have the address written in Korean to give to the taxi driver.

Do you think one month in between surgeries is okay? I am planning to grt rhino in S.korea in Feb/March time and then when I go back to the UK I want to get my boobs done too probably a month ish later as I would possibly have time off work? Would that be okay or do you think I should give more time in between??