BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi ladies,

I had better post this fast as promised n also, to avoid duplicating my answer coz I just received PM today regarding the same thing.

I am probably older than a handful of gals here. N coz I need to drive my girls to her school and lessons everyday, hence meeting familiar faces, I can't afford to hv slow healing. So here's what I got:

1. Sinnech ( thanks vivi for selling a pack to me) which are highly recommended by many forumers in different sites. So, proven I guess.
2. Bromelain with quercetain
3. Vitamin C ( G3 fm pharmanex) I took this for a year already. It contains Sicilian pineapple, Vietnamese fruit (Vietnamese seemed to generally hv very good skin), etc. My family's anti oxidant level score is very high wc cld be due to this.
4. Pianziwang (recommended by vivi) one dosage into 4 portions
5. Mixed green vegetable juice in sachet (ESP for face contouring patient coz we will hv difficulty chewing even vegetables)
6. Manuka honey
7. Papaya enzymes (just started on the 7th days)
8. Trimshake ( good carbs and protein mix) fm pharmanex mixed with cold water tasted yummy
9. Pumpkin juice (courtesy fm ID hospital)

I brought cereal n green tea in sachets. But decided against consuming it coz I only dare to take hot water fm 5 stars hotel, not a motel though highland is clean. U might want to consider That if u plan on bringing these.

Hope this helps.:smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tooney, did u consider other clinics before settling on Teuimps? Chloe n I planned to bring a friend to check out some clinics n not sure which to shortlist for revision besides teuimps. Did u chk out regen or grand?

Hey! Finally booked my trip, everything is expensive though, hotel and tickets, wished i had plan earlier. So it is better to plan early for ur trip for those who do wanna consider going over for some kind of procedures.

Will add u on kakao! Let's meet up once I'm there on Sept 19! I will wanna have surgery on Sept 20 coz I only have 1 week there, so gotta be real decisive on which clinic I wanna go for, and cross my fingers they will have a slot for me.

Btw londonchick, I'm staying at Sunshine Hotel. Quite near to La Casa I believe. We can meet up often. :smile:

Lotsajunikie, we r going to be the super broke beauties!!! Lol

Yah u bet! Coz we took all the cash we have and plastered them on our face!! Haha

Let's cross fingers everything will work out splendid and we come back looking prettier!

I posted this on another thread....but here it goes again, hoping for more advices plz.

Today's my first full day in Seoul and I've only managed to go through two consultations.
So basically. I booked Teuim, Regen, and WonJin, but only managed to go to Regen and WJ due to looooong wait and time. I also miscalculated Teuim's location cause its farther away.

Regen - i requested a Chinese consultant, and then got to see the doctor. Waited for nearly two hours despite having booked an appointment. Service was nice, the chinese consultation was patient, and didn't really pressure me. The doctor was nice and calm, but he looks exhausted and tired. They suggested the sewing method and then cutting the outer corner to lengthen my eyes by 2-3mm. Total is 2800000 won, roughly $2700 USD.
(A Forummer suggests that many ppl actually gets revisional,surgery for cutting the inner and outer corners, or have further complications) I want to look the best, but obviously don't want any chance of revision. Does this procedure really make a difference?

WonJin - only saw the staff consultation. She suggested sewing method, and then pulling up the muscles at the top. She said my eyes would look kinda sleepy even if I did the double eyelid. I was kinda shocked when she told me that cause I didn't expect her to suggest it. She says the operation would take an hour which totally freaked me out. I asked if it was intrusive, and said no. I have not done any research on this muscle thing and it really scares me. Even though my Korean friend says its common, Im still unsure. The total cost is around $2500 USD.(is this muscle pulling thing really intrusive and dangerous? Will there be a high chance of failure)?

I'm very confused whether the surgery is necessary for that extra step. If I just stick with normal eyelid surgery, it will be ok but my friend says that can be done anywhere in Seoul, don't have to be big, pricey clinics.

Please help me out on what I should do.

The muscle pulling thingy is common. For people who has muscles that's droopy. (:

I heard wonjin is good I'm planning to consult there. Will be there on Monday. Pm me ur kakao we can meet up. :smile:

After I've recovered from my surgery, send me your email, I'll send you my results from JW :smile:

Yes.. it's better to have multiple surgeries at 1 clinic... couldn't agree more :smile:
It's also important that you feel comfortable with the surgeon(s) and build your trust from there :smile:

My eyes are getting better, thanks :biggrin: it's just everytime I wake up in the morning, the swelling came back a bit... but a few hours after that, it gradually goes away.. I think it's normal during recuperation. My eyes shape is getting more defined as the swelling around the eye socket is subsiding :smile:

So, when are you coming in to JW? have you set a surgery schedule yet?

Ah..okok. I am gg to spend my mid-autumn swelling as big as the moon in Seoul. See ya! Let me know if you want me to bring anything from Spore k.

You guys sounds beautiful even before "plastering" already...

I went to Regen, BK, and ID besides Teuimps. :smile: