BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

As im arrriving in seoul on the 19. But i could find any available room on this date.( could be too last min and all the hotel booking website has n9 more room left) if any of you guys happen to stay i. Sunshine hotel, can do me a favour to check with them they have any more available room for 19-20 and 21?

Really appreicate your kindness.. :lol:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from America but currently, i am in Vietnam. JW has a rep. clinic here so they will take my picture and send it to Dr. Suh at JW for a consultation and price estimate. Hopefully they can give my husband visa to go to korea with me. If everything goes smoothly, I will go in october. If not then i will be going in March :woohoo:

I supposed your husband doesn't hold USA passport does he? Well, S. Korea visa is not that hard to get, but not too easy either. From my experience, a reference letter, employment letter, more than sufficient fund at the bank will expedite the visa issuance. Hopefully you will be able to go as planned :smile:

This is the email i got from Cinderella has anyone dealt with them? please answer :smile: just one of the places i checked out.

This is Cinderella Plastic Surgery & Dental Clinic.

It seems you need to have surgery to move your gum or jaw bone. Our hospital’s Balance 4D Protruding Mouth or 2-Jaw Surgery is suitable for you.

These both need exact examination beforehand. And after surgery, you can gain a balancing face shape and a beautiful mouth shape as a celebrity.

We recommend you our hospital’s liposuction surgery which can reduce fat cells in your body. And pigmentation of the skin or other simulation can be improved by scar recycling treatment.

Have a nice day

< estimate cost >

Balance 4D Protruding Mouth 20,000,000 ~ 30,000,000 Korea won

Balance 4D 2-Jaw Surgery 20,000,000 ~ 30,000,000 Korea won

Liposuction Abdomen 10,000,000 won, Arms 5,000,000 Korea won

Scar Renew Injection 3,000,000 ~3,500,000 Korea won

Scar Recycling Treatment 3,000,000 ~5,000,000 Korea won

< Treatment Schedule >

Minimum treatment period: 2 weeks

Optimal treatment period: 5~7 weeks

If you check hotel availability in booking.com and narrow the search area to gangnam gu, I found the website super helpful :smile:

Hi all, I'm new to this thread! My friend and I are planning to fly to Korea next year 2013 (end-jan to mid-feb) for double eyelid OP. This will be our first surgery for the eyelid! So we're freaking out yet excited about it. After reading up on related topics in a few forums, I've narrowed my list to:
1) Teuim - Dr. Kwon: I've gotten quite positive reviews about him from the few forums that I've visited. Gathered that he used to work in migoclinic but set up his own clinic, Teuim. He's also the inventor of magic epi. Specializes in eye-related surgeries.
2) Banobagi - Dr. Joung/Dr. Park: Not many review on the doctors specifically but heard from a soompier that Banobagi is pretty famous, especially among Koreans and that Dr. Park is good at non-incision while Dr. Joung specializes in ptosis and incisions & etc.
I will be in Seoul in Oct for a holiday trip and am intending to drop-by Teuim, Banobagi, and CJ Cosmetic for consultation. Will write my impression of these few clinics after I've visited them.
In the meantime, would like to know if anyone have more info to share on the above shortlisted plastic surgeons? Or do you guys have any other preference(s) for a particular surgeon when it comes to double eyelid + epi?
Please share, thanks! ^^

Supermodel, ID will store for 3 mths. Not sure if could be extended to 6 mths. But will chk with them on Tuesday. U need to ask me a month later coz my face seemed frozen n I cldnt imagine doing it again. :lol: will definitely want to join u if I cld.

U sleep late too..I hv difficulty sleeping here. In Singapore, wld hv knocked out by 11pm.

I just had primary rhino n browlift with Dr Shin (under Shane's "good review"'of him). Maybe u should ask me, someone who just went thru the surgeries instead....

I can swear by u would rather spend the $ on a hotel than wallow in a windowless guesthouse. The guesthouse should not be a considering factor at all when deciding your clinic - choose wisely...

How did your nose turn out? You don't sound too happy :nogood:

Hi All,
I had a problem that someone here can help. I had silicon nose job done 20+yrs ago, some lumps appear on the bridge 2years ago. I had consult a Singapore ps doc, he said its calcium deposits, quoted me $15k to replace the silicon but cannot confirm that the lumps can be removed. But I don't feel comfortable and no confidence to let him do it. I hope someone here can tell me what's calcium deposit and if Korea ps doc can solve the problem.
I had read all post in Best plastic surgery clinic in Korea and Asia nose job 2 and 3, but no records on calcium deposits on the nose bridge. Hope someone can help and also help others who have this problem.

If ur main reason to go to SK.is the eyelid surgery then Teuims worth to be on top of ur list as dr. kwon is famous for the eye syrgery and Teuim won the best award as a best hand for eyereshaping in 2011 by Elle magazine. Idk, its just my opinion. Havent gone thru the real life experience tho. Good luck!

My primary rhino - alar reduction; septal tiplasty; silicon implant PLUS OSTEOTOMY! Osteotomy is seriously advised to ppl who only has speedy recovering capacity 'cos I look like an elephant girl now. The impact of osteotomy is so harsh that my eyes n face look as if I was run over by a truck during the 1st to 5th day - PAIN! My nose is still swollen since i had my surgery on 30/08 (which I think will take an entire September for it to subside to an acceptable size).

If I could have been more rational (not based on "strong name dropping") or there's a time machine, I believe I could have been slightly happier. 'Cos I overlooked the importance of post-op service provided by the hospital. I sometimes think as if I was wheeled out from a fast-food restaurant.

In all, I believe that there are plenty of other PS hospitals in Seoul that deliver good results. Its just that they prefer not to market themselves on an international platform.