BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

True dat!!
Off to Seoul tomorrow!! Had a little scary panic attack lady night but feeling ok today and excited. My mums coming out to meet me 7days post surgery which will be really nice.
But you're right. Out of the three clinics that I'm visiting I'm just going to go for the surgeon who I feel most comfortable with after I ask all the questions I have.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow !!! Good luck ! I will cross my fingers for you :smile:

Excellent said! We make our own decision to go with the doctor of our choice so we will accept any good or bad outcome and hence no bitter feeling afterward.

Hey girl hope your swelling coming down, ya when Kim said that the first impression was you :smile: but I also know that you are a fair person. I must agreed with 'strong refer ' part and the gloomy guesthouse. But doctor yy result like you said too early to tell until the final look you achive.

Let's just hope that the commission part is not true :sad:

Otherwise I might count myself another victim, my only consolation is my doctor ( not Dr yy ) is supers.

I'll be joining u in a week's time and I totally understand how u are feeling, it is a mix of nervousness, excitement and surreal of finally being able to go through the much awaited surgery. It's nice knowing your mum is supportive of your surgery. All the best to u in choosing the right clinic!! When I see u in a week's time u'll be all pretty! :smile:

I am!

I actually sent u a mail to check up on u also, but maybe u didn't get it. how's it being back in sg? I might actually go there for work in some time! :smile:

Agree..

Good luck and be well!!!

I will be gg on 25 sept. Hope to catch you guys there.

Yeah... I didn't know whose side to take and so I just backed off. Anyway, as always, thank you for your helpful advice and sharing your experiences with us on the PF :smile: Much love to my mother~! :heart::heart::heart:

Duuude... Schrodinger... No worries! I'm sure your mother will be happy for you eventually. If not, at least she'll HAVE to come to terms with it sometime... Can't say how long. And like I said... Don't look to me for comfort. I suck at it. I hope all went well today~!

Good luck with your recovery!

Yes, actually. I was thinking of you as I wrote it. I'm not saying anything about your results. Just your experience... that it was awful. By the way, Yumi from JW sends you her best wishes and hopes your nose turns out well once all of the swelling subsides... How is your nose looking today? Is the swelling going down? Are your eyes no longer bruised? I'm thinking about you constantly and sending you my best wishes :smile:

You're right. And you don't have to mention any referral if you don't want. Even though they'll ask you how you heard about the clinic, all you really need to say is, "oh, I just heard about it online on some forum... I don't know who to refer" than you won't have to worry about paying an extra referral fee...
Although, I did mention that your (Dan's) results were what made me consult Dr. Hong.. Even though I didn't end up choosing BK :P