BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I hope so mate. But I expect some swelling.. I'm having an osteotomy + tiplasty so I know my poor nose will have gone through quite a bit! Wish our dogs could come along too lol!!!

I don't know if they reject immediate scheduling appointment..but they sound like they are very busy and prob. have to wait a couple days to get an appointment. Sounds like you really had a bad experience at BK...

Well, guess BK broke world record for the most plastic surgeries they churn out per day.

Check this out, I just "TOOK OUT A TINY PIECE COTTON SHRED INSIDE THE NOSE (that explains the nagging pain in my left nostril)"! After 3 post-op treatments, no nurses noticed it?! D'uh???!!!

WTH!

Gosh...can literally feel your pain esp during while you're picking out the shred... *hair stands...Heal well...

Though its a tiny piece, it hurts. I thought it was pus so I poked it until I pulled out something that looks like a lose shred from the cotton gauze....

Yikes! My hygiene routine did me a favor by detecting a to-be fatal oversight left from the hospital. I shoulda taken a pic of the shred in my nose!

Hey gingerlady, my first day at Seoul today and met up with 8below and simpleplan123. How's ur recovery coming along?

Was wondering when u did ur v line does it include zygoma? How's ur nose now? I just paid deposit at wonjin after consultation with ID and wonjin.

Hey.

If u read my posts earlier, SURPRISE, the nurses left me a "souvenir" - a tiny piece of cotton shred inside my left nostril wound. How "nice" I treated my nagging pain during my daily hygiene routine...

I see slight blue-black bruises on my nose. Im not sure if thats tells the swelling is subsiding steadily so the bruises is manifesting now (or mayb not?). Anyway, I look as if Im wearing bad smoky eyeshadow everyday. The blue-black bruises are still stubborn at the corner of my eyes :sad:

Nice of Yumi (cheers mate!) and your wishes is comforting.

* gd luck to ur surgery

Nice! Would love to hang out with you again :smile: I didn't get your last email but if you are really coming do drop me a email or pm me here ... Can't wait to see u.

Cheers!

Heya! ! I am recovering well , thanks for asking :smile: I did v line but without zygoma so far I'm impressed how the doctor manage to conceal my protruding mouth just with fat graft and v line and chin advance and rhino. Healing is a long process even now there is slight asymmetrical in the left and right side of the face but I think it is only the different rate in healing as well as the amount of bone was cut on one side. I'm always positive because I think is too early to give the last hammer on the case. I think at least 3-4 months down the road is a better judgement.

All the best to your surgery!

Keep us posted :smile:

Cheers!

Sorry to learn about the cotton saga, get well soon! I did get a receipt that look like a visa slip although I paid with cash.

Howdy Ginger! Hope all's good on ya.

Yeah yeah. I am believing in "Laws of Attraction". Think n wish for only the positive n the good will come true. I am not cryin foul of my nose until another couple of months.

In the meantime, am starting saving more dough for near future "to-do" list... :smile:

I SEND KARMA TOO! lol

For some reason the post I had done and your reply got deleted?? Idk... but it wasnt working when I tried to reply.

But yes, I agree, nose job was a turn off for that Dr too! I saw it and was a bit like... "hmm... god? not really" lols - I wonder if Dr H is the same though? Cos his work seems good too from the pics...

now I dont even know where to go O_O I might take them out my list... what to do what to do :sad: all this is so confusing and it doesnt help with other forumers heavily promoting and then turning out they are like hired... it confuses me!

I have your back though dont worry :smile:

Okay - so I am really close to booking my tickets to go to South Korea. I will be going in February time, like end of February (depending on when I go to HongKong).

Where does everyone get the best deals for flights? I have been looking on expedia or the actual flight company website, like KoreanAir etc. From HK to S.Korea its around £200-£300 - want to spend the least amount possible as it is only a short flight, don't need it to be plush or anything.
Last time I went with Air India, was cheap but I can't find their prices :jrs:

Next would be hotel booking! So far I have heard about:
- YoungDong
- Hotel Highland
- Sunshine Hotel

Which one is the best? I want something relatively cheap, no more than 100USD per night, I will be sharing with a friend too, and I would prefer WiFi - I have looked on Sunshine Hotel, but they seem to not have any spaces around the dates I want to travel.. is it because it is too early to book?
Where does everyone book too?
ALSO - anyone who has stayed in Highland - is the deluxe room only one double bed? And do their std twin room have wifi??

In regards to clinics, I have been contacting BK, ID, ChungDamU, Grand. Those will likely be the ones I visit - I might take BK out... but I need to go there for a follow up with Dr Kim anyway for my eyes (had eyelid surgery 4 years ago so may stop in to see him lol). ID seem good as well, and their aftercare service sounds amazing.
ChungDamU seem to do really good fat grafting and they do all the uhlzzangs too, so I feel like they be good, and Grand, I heard good things about them :smile:

I might consult with more... I am going for 2weeks, so I have prob 3days to just consult with diff places then on day 4 have surgery... i think thats like at a push? cos I think for rhino you need upto 10days for stitch remove and check up. So, I could prob go to more...

Not sure if I should hire Zoe too. She said she can only do like 3 consults... so I'd have to pick the ones to go to!
GAH so much to think about!!!!!

Need to brush up on my haggling skills too... any tips?! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: