BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Heeey! I've been sending you kakaotalk messages and you haven't responded! :'(
I hope you are doing well! :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were you, I would move in a hotel. I'd rather pay than be depressed staying in a windowless & mouldy basement :biggrin:

Wow Emisa must be looking more prettier :biggrin:

My experience with Teuimps was very much similar to yours :smile:
Dr. Kwon also sang along with the song from the CD player.. and had a cheerful small talk with his nurse :smile:

Hi again Emisa.. eventhough I found you were already quite attractive before the surgeries, I'm sure after your grueling surgeries you'll look prettier than ever.. :smile:

So, yea you managed to find Juno, eh? :smile: Did you ask them the price beforehand? I asked for the price before I agreed for them to shampoo my hair.. I wonder why they charged you twice as much as they charged me .. :confused1:

Yes, you look cute with a curvy nose :smile:

Hi Gorgeous - I only read today with alarm a study that says Medpor nasal implants have almost 90% infection rate in the USA.
I found this link about this model called hwang-ji-min and her PS journey with pics. The men are going crazy over her. She completely transformed herself with Doctor Yang
http://dailylenglui.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/hwang-ji-min-from-seoul-south-korea.html

Usually they quote the maximum price. There are a lot of rooms for bargaining with them. They quoted me 3.3mil for DE+ptosis correction & Epi. :smile:
You can tell them that you're going to consult other clinics too, so in order for you to be able to consider ID, they have to give you a better quotation than that. ;)
And actually, amongst ID, BK, Regen, & Teuimps........... ID's quote for me was the cheapest..

I'm sure a lot of our friends here will be benefited with your info. :smile:

I have a silicone implant (almost 30 years old now) and note that my skin is very thin. I thought it was because I wear glasses nearly all the time now but found a person on this forum saying that silicone has skin thinning issues. Have you heard? I am not unhappy with the implant except I started noticing outline in one lot of photos. A great doctor in New Jersey, Eric M Joseph (and I would only let him to do this) does droplets of silicone called Silikon, people travel all over the world to see him. Anyway I thought maybe a few drops of Silikon could help my thinning skin. I think it is not helped by the fact that my glasses rests very heavily on my bridge. Have you heard about this skin thinning issue?

Hey, don't worry. We all hide behind the screen here. Don't be embarrassed about anything on here.
I feel sorry for the girls here that I'll be meeting up with - bare witness to my charming Quasimodo face. BARE WITNESS TO IT! but yeah, please let us know what the website is when you get back home~ sounds pretty interesting but I will probably have to scrutinize the B&A section.

I will buy the classic flap bag and a new nose along with it! :biggrin:

PS: "Foreigner" (i use this term lightly because you could be dressed differently than the locals and still be labeled as a foreigner) price is same as Mainland China, short taxi ride is supposed to be $32 yuan, I paid $300 yuan. High five!

Thanks for answering!! Yea, I definitely didn't *feel* Peggy Heng's results (idk...different beauty standards maybe? I know she's SUPER popular in SG though). I will definitely look into grand banobagi and the others...

When doing research, do you just use google? I am not the most computer savvy person out there :P so I always try different keywords on google, such as "eyelid surgery korea," "best korean plastic surgery"....and after filtering out news articles and forums (here!!:cool:) there is actually one website called "seoul touchup" (about 5th one from the top??) that offers packages....what is your/or everyone's view on packages?!?! I am such a noob and I really don't know what will be the best...:sad:

Hey there, I'll be there on the 10 sept. keep in touch? Who clinic are u going?

Hey recovering steadily n slowly... Kinda torturous with a swollen nose...:sad:

Its kinda slow receiving KKTalk than Whatsapp here. So hows yr preparation so far?

Hey Shane. I opted Dr Shin under your advise too. Am so anticipating how my nose and eyes will turn out....

When are we seeing your blog?