BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi,

I'm planning to get my nose and eyes done in Korea in late JAN-early FEB, hopefully I can meet up with anyone planning to go then, as I'm going alone :sad:

Planning to get my nose and eyes done, but haven't done any consultation yet, just wondering if you guys recommend emailing the clinics the picture first, or just go there directly for consultation?

Thank youu

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoe is a translator whom may help u during the consultation! She will help u to visit up to 3 clinic during consultation. She will also take care, follow up and help u after the surgery....

omg that sounds terrifying! Glad you're OK, looking forward to reading more of your updates...I hope you love your new nose!

hi MissKimchi
Im from singapore. Able to speak mandarin
when are you going to seoul?

I don't know how did u do it dan. I just had my zygoma, mini v and tipplasty done last night. And I'm in massive pain, I can't breath through my nose I can't drink the porridge, I can only slowly swallow down some soy drinks.. Were u the same like me?

You sounded really painful. Hang in there! Think of the result and forget the pain!! Go fighting!!!

Hey Acadabra , how are you doing girl ? Good to know your nose has healed up.
I might be heading VIP this Oct or next April to touch up on my nose.
Might consider getting my mandible and chin done.
What about you :graucho: Lol

Tooney, you are such great help. I will start prepping for the stitch removal mentally. Im seeing dr kwon tmrw and will def ask him abt the numbing cream. My eyes are not even at the moment, the left eye can open wider than the right eye. My right eye has always been the problematic one, droopy-er and smaller. Still the same now, I hope it's because both eyes are recovering at different rate. I pray and pray that I do not need revision. Ohhh god, I promise I will be good if you give me symmetrical eyes :biggrin:

Went out with another forumer all day, hitting the stores with a vengeance. Will try to inlclude more veggies into my diet. After the stitches are out, does that mean no more restriction? Or should I continue to observe the same diet for another two weeks?

I know we don't have a right to complain coz this is all self imposed pain and suffering but oh please dear god, let us see light at the end of the tunnel!

You have been really helpful with your tips and advice! I will keep you in my prayers too! Many thanks!

that sounds right, I'm not sure about eyelid surgery because I'm getting v-lin, 3d zygoma, and fat graft on my forehead. I'm going to korea nov 3 to meet with id, regen, grand and cinderella, i probably will go with grand but i want to which doctor i vibe with the most. Have the sent you simulation pictures yet?