BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sesamekiss!, the first five day I stay in Hongdae, then move to shinshon, the first one is guest house, thats quite really nice, but I found that its quite not private, as I really need to recover lol. So, I move to motel in Shinshon ( not sure whether correct spelling). anyway, both of this two place close to subway but not close to clinic. :graucho: I will be there again this end of Oct, if u ll be around there, lets catch up!:biggrin:

The clinic I went to call " channel clinic", I didn't do anything, except nose lol, but plan to reduce my super duper droopy cheek hahaha, and want a bit face contouring:graucho:

Thank you for reply, I am interested, can you please send me her email? Thanks :smile:

Hey! Thanks for thinking about me :smile:

I'm doing fine, like someone recovering from a bad head cold... I thought plastic surgery would be so easy, but after two nights of not being able to sleep due to the cotton balls stuffed up my nose, I realize.. It's not a walk through the park.

But since I had the cotton gauze removed yesterday, I had a full 10 hours of sleep! :biggrin:

As for my nose, I've deswelled quite a bit around my face, but my nose is still huge... If I tilt my head up and look at the bottom of my nose, I can see that my nose is definitely more triangular... But from the front, it's big and even a bit upturned.

Kim from UK keeps telling it's normal for tiplasty to have an upturned nose effect, and doctors on realself confirm that as the swelling resolves itself the tip will also come down... But what I'm seeing in the mirror is actually a little disheartening. Nothing to do but wait for the swelling to go away and ice!

And I really want to scrub my face... especially my nose... D:

Hi i'm going to seoul end of october too, on 23rd. We can meet up. Where's the cilinic dou you want to go? I'm planning to have consulation with BK n ID on the first day. And after decide which one is the best, then have surgery on the next day. Hope i can meet you guys

I'm going to seoul on oct 23rd-nov 2nd, i'm between bk n id. Still confuse, but my korean friends said that Id is more popular among locals, but Bk popular too in eyes surgery. We can meet up. Do you already book the hotel? I book sunshine hotel for the first 5 days, next 5days i will stay in highland hotel

Hi elizabeth, i know how you feel. Although i'm going to seoul with my brother n sister, i still feeling some fear when thinking about if I'm getting lost in seoul. Almost korean cannot speaking english very well. So i hire a translator, i found her in trip advizor, when zoe (recomended translator from forumer) fully booked on oct. So i find somebody else. She seems very nice, her fee also good, she also provide airport pick up service.
Maybe for some forumers airport pick up service is not necesary because actually you can take bus or taxi. Bur for me it's really important. I'm not kind of solo traveler :lol:

Hi which translator are you using? I would prefer one who do pick up service from airport!
Is the translator you are using good with the surgery clinics etc like knows where they all are and can book and take to each one?

Did it take u long to get to the clinic?

Im going in Feb next year so wont be able to meet! :sad:

Her name is xixi, she specialize in "plastic surgery tour" yes she do reservation for the clinic you are interest in, taking care of you after your surgery. But i haven't meet her yet, so i do not know how good her service is. I contact her by email, she respond quite fast compare to zoe, which need more than a day to reply my email. That's way i take a shot

Hi gingercandy? How are you? How is your recovery? Long time not hear your update. By the way, who's from the forumer that did surgery with dr Hong? Shoislove if i'm not mistaken, how is she doing?

"she" is doing alright :smile:

as for the recovery that is. now the swelling has gone down Im not so satisfied with my nose bridge, cuz he made it lower than before. practically back to when I didn't do anything to my nose. a bit sad I asked him for a higher bridge and got a now barely visible one. buuut, oh well. just proves plastic surgery often requires a lot of revisions lol!

I want gingercandys nose! :smile: it's so purdy!