BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi fallenangel... yea you should ask bout the numbing cream. Maybe they can provide it for you. But if not, don't be discouraged. Just bear the pain. You can shout if that can ease the pain... But do try to relax your face muscle and the eyes especially.. I know it sounds crazy... trying to relax while trying to bear the pain... well...the stitches will be much easier to remove if you are relaxed. And you will feel so much relieved after the nurse has removed all the stitches.. believe me :smile:

For the asymmetrical, I do hope it's because of the different healing rate..even so, sometimes we need to understand that our body parts also asymmetrical between the left part and the right part. Thus, being asymmetrical is natural. You mentioned that your right eye was smaller than the left eye to begin with. So perhaps there was a limitation that the doctor could do to fix that. Anyhow, let's just keep the faith and pray that your eyes will turn out symmetrical.

In the mean time, talk to dr Kwon about that and get a guarantee from him if worse come to worse you need a revision because of his negligence, he will do it free of charge.

And also tomorrow, you must ask dr Kwon to prescribe you a scar gel. But you have to buy it at a pharmacy. The scar gel is called "Contractubex". KRW38000.

Btw, 4 mos from now, I'm planning to go back to him to get a Lateral Canthoplasty as my eyes are not long enough to begin with. So I'm gonna wait till my eyes have the permanent result, then I'm gonna get the outer corner widen. :biggrin:

Wow, you must have a blast today, eh? hehehe... there you go girl, enjoy your days in Seoul! :biggrin:

Btw, I think it's good to have the food restriction for another 3weeks or so.. at least until the wounds are mature enough which is around 1month-2months time. Me, myself is planning to end the restriction in 2 mos.

Have a great weekend :smile: praying for you healing :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi babe, mind sharing your b&a eye job pls? My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Their quote isnt consistent at all

They quoted me eyelid - 2,500,000~3,000,000 KRW with*epicantho plasty is 1,500,000 KRW. *lateral cantho plasty is 2,500,000 KRW. And i found it too expensive as compare to others so i sent them another email to confirm and they quoted me eyelid -- 2,000,000 KRW. epi cantho plasty -- 1,000,000 KRW. lateral canthoplasty -- 2,000,000 KRW. So the truth will be out when i meet up with them next week.

Hey, As i said before, Here's my result from nose job , whats ur guys think?

Hi Asin

Able to elaborate abit what method your Dr use on your jaws/chins? Wanted to research on the less invasive method you had mention =)

Hi Asin, that's a great writeup. I am having problem trying to find out more on what else I should research on. Btw, do most clinics show a 3D or 4D model for jaw surgeries so we can see the results. I got replies from various clinics suggesting 2 jaw, 2 jaw and braces, just mandibular contouring(lower jaw). I'm thinking, if can see a simulation, at least I know what to expect. Pls advise. I'm a guy and I find it quite difficult to find resources for man. Here's like heaven :smile:

it looks good, only i would have prefer the nose tip a little bit smaller
cause that could fit you because u also have a small face
where did u did your surgery, how much did you finally paid
have you got a before picture

Hi, I have done that at chanel clinic, and I have paid around 4000. I couldn't said the exactly number cause I contact via one Thai girl who provide like a deal and discount ( coz she know someone in this clinic) thats why I get some discount, and also my boyfriend is korean, whom is ordered to ask for more discount:graucho: lol . and yeah I want my tip bit smaller alsoTT . hopfully, next few month it will be better lol

Here is my before picture (really flat lol)

I'm staying at a guesthouse by Seocho station. I chose it because it was so cheap... It's not bad. I wouldn't say it's the best ever, but they give me breakfast and it has all of the essentials. The main problem I have with it is that it's 4 subway stops away from apgujeong station... So, on the first two days after surgery, I took the taxi back and forth.

As far as my nose/recovery... I feel fine. Much better than Shcrodinger anyway... it hurts just to be next to her... LOL, JK.
And with all of that cotton gauze removed, I can breathe!! AND TASTE! All of the food I've consumed while my nose was still plugged seems like such a waste!!!

But right now my nose is a giant swollen pig nose. It's made me very sad... I'm told it's swelling (and sine it's the 3rd day, I believe them...) but still.. very sad... TT_TT On the otherhand, my face is so swollen it looks like I had a paranasal implant. Bonus features for the win~!

Side note: Underground shopping is funnnn! It's like dongdaemoon at every station! I was told by a shop keeper of such an establishment that the best place for subway station shopping is at the Seoul bus terminal station or Seoul station.

Wow... Your before/after! @_@
I'm really impressed by your results! What else did you get done besides rhino?