BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I agree. I would consider your own body material. I know some surgeons have said that some people can have silicone for a lifetime, but I didn't wanna take the risk..

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless your cotton socks! And yes you WERE the first person to see my nose! I'm a happy camper!

Hey, let me know if you're still on to meet up for coffee (or that citrus tea thing we had) this Sunday! I can do 5 or 6! :smile:

Yes, definitely meeting up with other forumers have been a big help! Just find who's going to Seoul the same time as you! I was lucky coz kkim speaks Korean and knew her way around so I was following her most the time like a lost puppy!

Hi Everyone,
Still halfway thru this thread but decided to post since i have less than 1 mth to decide on my ops ,book the consultation,flight and hotel!Just started out with being unhappy with my nose and i realised that getting a nose job aint' sufficient! Ur face has to be in harmony-so claimed one of my friend.. lol
So the procedures that i want to do are ;
1.Eyes
2.Autologous rib/ear rhino
3.fat grafting on forehead and chin (not sure abt chin implant)
4.zygoma reduction
5.Fat grafting for boobs

Had send my pics to 11 clinics/hospitals and only 4 replied after a 3days period.The Grand, Teuim,Young and Young and Wongjin (they even send a virtual pic of how i look afterwards! lol)The Grand was the fastest to get back to me within 3 hours.
The rest are :
1.Jewelry
2.Bk
3.ID
4.banobagi
5.Regen
6.Item
7.VIP

Currently,am leaning towards Teuim and Wongjin becos they seem to give good advice on the procedures i need.
Jewelry was recommended by Zoe-the translator but i read on pg 208 of this thread that someone warn us NOT to go jewelry becos of the blotched jobs.... -.- So am kinda confused right now.

I would actually prefer to go to one place and get all procedures done instead of hopping around.Currently still waiting out for the rest to reply.

I should be goin from 17th oct onwards.Would anyone be going at the period?

I am sure that jewelry is recommended for eyes and not for nose surgery. I guess that is what she was referring to. Friends of mine have had surgery for "dolly" eyes there.

hi there,
Yup thats what i thought so too till i saw that it was a bunch of ladies who did both eyes and nose. one of them had infections with her epi and lat surgery.apparently it was done by Dr hong whose specialty is NOT in eyes.So ...

Update.
Day 1post op: juz had the gauze removed to day after the op yesterday. finally, my question has been answered. I can finally breathe thru my nose again. Im reborn!!! My eyes are stiill super swollend and reddish. My whole face looks no different from a pig. Oh my god!! I can never imagine how ugly i can be and i get to know that now. Lol... Well, everything will be worth it. I have been telling myself this... And its a price to pay for beauty!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm quite concern now cause my right cheek is rather "senseless"... I can feel it when I'm touching my right cheek but when I pinch it I can't feel pain... D:
I'm so worry!!! I'll keep exercising and walk aroun hopefully it will be better soon!!!

other than this, did ur face becomes visibly smaller?

My face still swollen but my friend said they can see I have a nicer chin now. Can't really tell much until all the swelling gone...

hw many days post op r u now? did u do it at smallface?
I am sure after all the swelling u will be very beautiful! u r so brave

Let's do 6? yeah? Same place? I'll text you if something comes up... but I'm pretty certain I can do it :smile:

Hey Girl
I'm secretly following your progress. You should consider buying a nasal spray, the ones you squirt up your nose, it will dissolve your snot so it all runs out giving you a few hours easier breathing. Now you can understand why I kept trying to advise people to not have nose and jaw surgery together, not being able to breathe through your nose or throat is so scary and people don't realise it's not normal snot and phlegm it's super thick glue like.
I see you are spending all your money on shopping sprees and tut tut (waving my finger around) for not using the ice pack in the first 24 hours this is crucial to reduce swelling, after 24 hours its not very effective.
Don't forget my photos you promised and keep us posted on progress. PS I am nearly 3.5 months post op and lately the shape of my nose is changing, it will take over 6 months to see the final look.
No spicy food ok, I know you love to eat it, don't risk getting infection
Mum