can you please give me some feedback because,
i want to know or you had far better condition than i had
like hospital stay and prices, and facial and washing your hair

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I tried to reserve hotels online and alot of them including sunshine and youngdong are booked from mid october. I emailed hotel highland but no reply...
Does anyone know of any hotels around 100 usd for 3 people? Or is 2 the max for 1 room? Thank you!!!!

Glad to hear that you're feeling better and more calmer now. The doc told me mine would bleed but I didn't expect it to bleed for like 10 hours straight - and a lot of blood too!!!

I'm doing great, in fact, last night I went with my friend (Nicole, the English translator) and had lazer treatment on my skin to remove my freckles on my cheeks (due to the sun!). It stung a little but I thought I might as well get it done since I'm here! My freckles are a little browner today but that's apparently norma. It will then flake off in the next week. So glad I had Nicole there as I didn

Today my mum and I went shopping at Coex shopping mall. So big and too many nice shops! I'm going to miss Seoul when I leave this Thurs :sad:

The first time it hit me was when I had actually paid for my flights, lol. I thought, I've paid this much, there's no going back. But then there was a tiny part of me thinking, well, I could change my mind in the last minute and just stay in Seoul for a couple of days and try and change my return flight so I fly back earlier.

I guess the real moment was after I paid for my surgery which was after my consultation. I was actually then pretty calm and I nothing to worry about.

I was the same as you. There was a point a week or so before I was to fly to Seoul that I was like, I'm so tired of all this research, I just wanna get it done now coz I'm so tired and my eyes and head hurts from reading too much about plastic surgery lol. BUT, I'm really glad I did a lot of research! When are you due to fly here?

I'm leaving this Thurs and gonna miss Seoul a lot. I've learnt and gone through so much and I'm so grateful for what I've taken from this experience and also the really good friends I've met (kkim, Nicole, to name a few) I'm sure everyone who has been in my shoes will say the same thing.

Hello^^

I'm new to this forum and found it quite fascinating!

My departure date is coming up at an extrodinarily incredible rate and have finally made time after my GREs to kick start my search again for that perfect surgeon. =P I will be leaving the U.S. Oct 3 and it would be great to make new friends for moral support/company through the painful healing process.

One question: Is there a difference in quotes for the cost of surgery online vs. in person?
The reason I ask is because my friend, who is currently living in Korea at the moment, told me that doctors give discounts for referred friends. For instance, if I decide to do surgery at the same hospital she had previously done hers in, they would give me a discount. In addition, she mentioned that they tend to quote higher prices if you dont speak Korean. The latter concern totally scared me away from seeking online consultations... TT.TT

Hello Hello,

When you check in, tell the front desk there are only 2 people in the room. Usually hotels are busy and they dont really care who comes in and out. On the otherhand, I guess if the hotel staff look nice enough, you could just let them know. I've stayed in a hotel room with 4 people that had two beds before...., but of course that was in the U.S.

Another option is to look for sublets if you are staying longer than a month or so.... I saw a nice loft on craigslist Korea for $1,000/month all furnished--looked a lot nicer than any hotel. The downside is that you have to give them a deposit, which you would get back if you leave the property in the shape it was when you rented it.

Atypical Sporean bargaining trait :smile:

I guess I lost out badly to her...

Just a quick update cause I'm jet lagged and up...
WOW.. I'm really starting to like my nose! Even though it's just tiplasty, my nose is so much smaller! and prettier! I can only imagine how much better it will be as time goes on!! :biggrin: I'm still getting used to my new nose.. hopefully overtime i'll get more and more used to it... My mother says it looks SO different everyone will notice that I've gotten rhino... I hope not! but we'll have to see...

That said, all y'all telling me to avoid seafood and spicy food... I KNOW it's bad. I just live to eat. What can I say? I'm a cow...

I'm happy that everyone whos undergone/undergoing procedures are healing well. Its been a while since i read anything, absolute shame about Shane, even if he was/is earning money off of other forumers, i felt that he did offer a lot of helpful advice and insight. I'm surprised i hadn't noticed earlier given that he tried to tar Zoe's reputation but kept banging on about Anna's but also praising his surgeon in almost every post.

Time has flown by, another couple of months down the line and edging closer to when i'll have to actually decide on a flight and surgery date.

How is your healing coming along dan4me? Another month down the line and it must be pretty much what you wanted your face to look like minus the eyes. It'd be cool if you could update another picture.

highland will reply you but maybe a little bit
later, or try one more time
or try an appartment at airbnb, and there a lot more hotels on booking and agoda

^ yayy they replied finally but they are still not sure if they have any room available on my dates :crybaby:

Im leaving this thurs too. What time u leaving? See if we can catch up in the airport?