BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thank you Titaalexa I will keep that in mind, I think it is really important you have someone with you that speaks the language so def want someone who is honest and good, I don't mind paying for that you know? :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah I copy and paste her email to the sender box and I received a return error, as if the mailbox does not exist? Weird!? I hope your feeling better!

Hi glo8 I called Regen yesterday and spoke to one of the marketing girls there she speaks good english, her name is JUNG and she gave me her email [email protected] I emailed her yesterday but I still haven't got a response yet.

Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your help, I checked out wonjins website and they do really nice breasts, they look really natural not like 'cupcakes' I sent an email last night but still haven't got a response. Can I ask you how much you paid for your BA? :smile:

Hi Kamkamjuju,

Since, this is one of the clinics I'm interested in, I would appreciate if you keep us updated with how the process went for you. Thanks.:biggrin:

Regen is one of the clinics I will be visiting in Dec. But did not see many reviews here yet. Any more info? I am comparing Regen and Cinderella. It seems they are both pricy and popular among local people. anyone can help? also, ITEM so far has only 2 reviews and both are positive. anybody hear about YNY Beauty?

Is there someone else like Zoe who cordinates your Plastic Surgery and sets up appointment and accompanys you and translates and takes care of you after surgery ?

I had thought about taking my Korean friend but his Korean is basic and limited . And he can't read Korean so we both would be lost all day trying to find the clinics. I need someone like Zoe who knows her way around the clinic and is well verse in the Plastic Surgery lingo or terminology !

Hi KKjj,

It does sound weird, haha. Thanks for asking, I am feeling better everyday. Going further in my walks too.

Good thing I make a reservation with her on 16 Oct, more than a week in advance before I arrived on 24 Oct.

To tita,

Pls understand she is sometimes very busy too. Last week alone, she had to translate for 3-4 people.

If you asked today and hoped she's available tom, most likely you will be disappointed.

All i can say is she really takes care of her clients. Today, she even got her hubby to help me move hotel because she has a prior appointment.

Hi KKJJ, I paid KRW 6,500,000 for my BA. If they didn't get back to you try this e-mail [email protected]. It's a girl called Eunji from Wonjin that I communicated with during my whole process. She is very friendly and speaks fluent English. If you have any detailed question, you can e-mail and she will help you a lot.

Hi glo8, if they didn't reply you, try this email [email protected]. Its a girl called Eunji from wonjin whom I communicated with during my whole process. She is very helpful and speaks fluent English. If you have any detailed questions, you can e-mail her directly and she will help you a lot.

Hi everyone!

I have been reading the threads these couple of weeks and I think it's time I should join you guys in the discussion!

I am planning to visit Korea coming Feb or Apr for Epi, Lateral and Double Eyelids surgeries. Should be staying there for abt 10days since the stitches for Epi will only be removed around the 7th day from surgery. Just wanna make sure everything is fine before I return to SG.

Currently, I have shortlisted REAL, Regen and Grand.

Anyone from SG going around that time? Maybe we can go together and even share a room! :idea: I am considering Sunshine Hotel at Gangnam.

Cheers... :smile:

oh thanks for your help hannah!!! i feel so much love here on this forum!!! we are all going the same things girlsss let's share our information!!!

i emailed wonjin 4 times in a period of 1 month and no reply!!! let me try this email and let you guys know how i go!

hey i booked at Sunshine hotel!!! when r u going?

love love!!! muah

Hihi, I am planning to go ard Feb or Apr 2012. Maybe Apr is a better choice since it is not as cold as Feb. I heard colder weather delays recovery speed. Not sure if it is true...

How abt u? When have u bked? R u planning to do BA at Wonjin?