BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Angel82, your recovery is real fast. I was still hving swollen lips on day 5. My drastic improvement came only on the 7th day.

Yes, I thought dry throat is the worst (but if you choose ID, you need to prepare for that part very well coz understand from Gingercandy that BK do not practise 6 hours of no water and no sleep right after the surgery. It was really tough), but removing stitches on the gum esp. lower one is worst!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Angel..Now I know its might not entirely due to Paranasal. Do you know when that we'll be able to smile naturally? I am showing my upper teeth but I can't do big grin.

Might be going in March to do fat graft again. But can't use the existing one coz ID will only keep for 3 months. I am travelling to Scandinavian and small getaways in Nov and Dec, so not possible to return Seoul this period. Besides, mine seemed to gonna stay for quite a while.

I did not keep the placenta.

Thanks, Bambii..

Yes, some way I am happy coz Eightbelow and her friends said it took away almost 20 years from my actual age. Woohoo..I need that.

hey kkim. i checked out the website but too bad i can't read korean and missed out many information.. sometimes pics cant b trusted. would be appreciate if u can share your experience to me .
izit a very tiny room which only fit a bed and shower room..not much space to walk, even fit a big luggage???
I called for booking on 7-21Oct, they quote me 25,000 won per nite and deposit 100,000??
Internet/wifi available??
Hotel Condition/Cleanliness??
I manage to find a budget hotel and izit similar with this??? http://www.agoda.com/asia/south_korea/seoul/seocho_hill_livingtel.html?asq=gl4%2bLFvmHolqZ0WKJatt0biFvcy%2bsbch0wR2typ%2f%2b4y3P4Vi%2b6vLfwXJ4rC%2fk35x63cig5E2MbfvU169TOz57l6srFFeJVWYzgGC4cN7DdweOxSZ%2bC11tmCsthK49UNYfIjvz5%2bD3HmdK%2bxD8I4QuA%3d%3d

tx alot. hope to hear from you soon. good days

Would love to join you & catch up, dear... but right now my schedule is pretty tight.. so I'll probably be able to visit Sg in a couple of months time.. ;)

Hello

Like a lot of people, I am thinking of getting the plastic surgery done in Korea.
I found that http://www.seoultouchup.com/about-us/ was reliable with the information that I needed. But I am not too sure since I never went there. Does anyone know about this place? About the good and the bad?

Oh and they said they do protruded mouth surgery but it wasn't on their page?
I think they could be lying about it.

So frustrating. Help?

I did asked dan4me, she said she was able to laugh like how she used be after 3 months so let's workhard together try to achieve that before 3 months. Wonjin gave me a list asking me to start facial exercising 3 weeks after the operation but I've already been doing small gestures of exercising day after the stitches is out. And I realise I woke up with bigger face in the morning then after a warm shower my face look sharper.. Lips too.. Still numb I hate it!!!

It's a waste that u didn't keep your placenta cord, it's actually quite important for your baby futures use. Haha make sure when u are planning for another baby you keep them.

Well another option of stemcell resource is from donor, meaning you can buying the cells from other people's placenta cord. Not sure of SG has those cause my friends company "cryocord" offer service to not only keep your placenta cord, they also can help to grow and expend the amount of cell to the amount you need and inject back to you. And of course it's not cheap but it will give you very long lasting effects. It helps hair growth and joints heart failure and many other problems too.

If ID only keep the fat for 3 months is it possible for you to write in and request them to keep for another 3 months and pay them a lil extra for that? Cause from what I know BK will keep your fats for 6 months maybe that's the longest you can keep. If they can do that then you won't need to pay all over again and I know the liposuction is so painful, the part where fats are drawn will be painful for weeks...

Another options of trying to preserve your fat cells on your face is by start taking placenta products. Choose a good and reliable brand there are so many in the market but not everyone works. I bought mine from shaklee, it's a lil expensive but I saw great results on my mums face I could hold back anymore... Lol...

Anyway speedy recovery!!!

No dear...That shouldn't be the first rule. If you read past pages, you would find a debate between Shane and HKP on this topic. Then, I wasn't sure who is right. Anyway, since I have intention to book Zoe and would also want to be on the safe side, I decided to call 1-2 clinics to check if they do pay commission if I bring along a translator and the replies were "no".

I asked Zoe about this issue as well. She told me that she did not collect any commission. IMO, I think even if she collects commission, I am alright coz like what Gingercandy said, the clients must hv justified the pricing to choose the clinic. I can't quote word by word but something along that line, Ginger? Is it or did I get it wrong?

Take my case for example. I find that the price of 16.5millionKRW is justifiable in my case coz it invloves cheekbone, mandible, full face fat graft and revised rhino with alar plasty. Infact, I did not get this price myself. It was through Zoe's help to negotiate. She explained that coz she happened to work there before and is in the senior position. The consultant is already telling us no more reduction after reducing to 17millionKRW. She kept saying no no, sorry, last price. Too much...Zoe left to look for the head and came back with a discount to final price of 16.5m. Like I mentioned before, she bargained as if she was the one paying. So, as long as I find it reasonable, I really do not care if ZOe gets a cut. Infact, I would be happy if she does coz the translation charge is so low, taking into account the effort and time she spent. I felt so bad that I decided to pay more in my own accord. I choose to use my conscience to think in someone's position. Someone who is making an honest living. Its people's livelihood..

I asked her why didn't she ask clinics for commission. She explained that it is not her personality to push a person to a clinic of her choice coz she understands its PS, and its impact on individual. She just can't bring herself to do that. She was depressed during that period esp when the accusation is not true. N people were forming different opinions tt she could not control while she really used her sincerity to help people. Worst, this job is her livelihood and she gets business through word of mouth. Could you imagine the possible adverse impact, should everyone swayed to that belief.

Kudos to your great bargaining prowess. But my deal is not too bad though not negotiated by me personally. I did use few other forumers' prices in different clinics and ID as reference though. Cheers. :biggrin:

Oh yes, so its really 3 months. Though imbatman did not mention about the smile, but she did say that 3 months we will see drastic change. Lets cross our finger.

I did ask Dr Kim about fat storage till 6 months, he said no. I asked was it the quality of the fats tt will deteriorate and he said yes. But again, I spoke fast and not sure if he understood.

Coz I am currently taking high vitC (G3) and Ageloc, I hope I am in good stead and do not have to add placenta to the monthly cost. hahaha

I am over the age for the second child. Almost 40 dear.:P

Yeah you are absolutely right! The minute they pull open your lower lips its already hitting like a *****, and then when they check on the stitches I started to feel like dying cause it was so painful... And they haven't even cut the stitches yet... Even now after 3 days I still remember to clearly the pain I've gone through..

I was lucky I didn't need to go through the 6 hours no water part but i guess it helps to speed up your recovery. So it's for ur own good.. When I was out from the surgery room I was given water 1 hour later which I hardly wanted to drink cause I feel too drowsy I just wanted to sleep. Ended up I slept and waking up and slept again for almost 30 hours without drinking much water nor eaten anything except one tiny bit of soy drink. The nurse keep coming in to my room to check on me they thought that I'm dying lol...

My swollen lips gots better on day 4 maybe due to amount of time I was on cold compression.. I was really hardworking haha! And I forced myself to walk a lot the 3 day when I discharged from the hospital. In my mind I just need to recover as much as I can before I return to my country..!

Your face shape is really good, you look younger, dr park did a great job.
About the nose job, you make your nose bridge higher or just did surgery on your tip and nostril? Can you post photo from side view? Or you can pn me, thank you gorgeous

Hey Ginger, I missed this post. Sorri. Thanks for your encouragement always. See you on Wednesday. Hurray!!

Ahh ok cause when I was there there's another forumer from Thai did the exact same thing as me at ID. She hired Zoe as translator too. I went to visit her and found out the price she paid is so much more than what ID quoted me. I guess it's depends on persons then.. Zoe is a really nice girl we chatted a lot in the recovery room. Like I said if you are going through the surgery alone is good to hire a translator like her cause u won't make it alone its hell.

ID quoted me 11mil for zygoma+vline and 2mil for rhino. So it's about 13mil, and my friend paid 16mil for the same thing.. Maybe she's not good at bargaining lol...you had yourself really good deal though with the fat Graft!!! I wonder if they can do fat Gradt for breast augmentation.. O.o I'm tempted cause after my surgeries I lost weight like crazy and my boobies are gone +.='

Huh??!! Wow!!! Omg!! U absolutely don't look your age!!!!! Well the stemcell treatment doesn't need to be done monthly. Normally people go for it once or twice and that's sufficient for years.

But still!!! You look great for your age! You skin are like baby.. I'm so envy..