BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hey tooney, the nurse said make up two weeks after stitch removal, but the wound still looks pink to me so i think i will wait until the scar is less noticeable.

You are right about the corners magically appearing overnight but they also disappear overnight haha. i am starting to see very small pinkish lumps near the corners and i hope they won't settle into undesirable scars later.

the eyes look especially swollen right after getting out of bed in the mornings and i find using the cold compress helps to deswell. because i feel really conscious of my eyes at work, i wear glasses to cover them, which really ca my eyes. i know its bad but after one of my colleagues said your eyes really puffy, i have decided to keep the glasses on :P

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi babe, I will be staying at sunshine guesthouse. It will be great if u can come around the same time as me. My surgery is on 30 Nov.

We can go together in march for my 2nd fat graft!

Ur nose really like Barbie nose they were promoted....really nice,u don't look like40 ,but around 20-25

How I envy you heheee....btw if fat Graf for face how many hour for doing that procedure?they took our fat and direct can inject to our face??

Hi Babii, I believe you are referring to the "tip-toc" style of nose shape promoted by ID. It is advertised as a more "natural" look. ID's "barbie" style, however, includes a straight bridge. Dr. Sung seems to do both. Not certain though as I am only getting the tip-toc style.

Call the clinic to ask. They are very responsive. I have tons of my questions answered by calling the Chinese line.

Thank you babyrose, that’s a super helpful insight.
Just wish these celebs would let us know who the surgeon’s are!!

I'm Malaysian but living in the states and you?.. are you going to perform your surgery at ID hospital too? I'll be in Seoul Mid of December and what about you?

Hi fallenangel.. it's another weekend, eh? how time flies hehe... yea it's true.. when I wake up in the morning, usually my eyes are swollen.. but later on after taking a shower, they're less swollen.. but honestly, they took a longer time to deswell a couple of weeks ago (right now I'm 5 weeks post op)..

For the pinkish lumps, I got those too.. I sent my pics & consulted dr Kwon bout it then he suggested a remedy that I could get from my local dermathologist or plastic surgeons.

Well, it's weekend, so let's enjoy it :biggrin: Go out and have fun... a merry heart is the best medicine ;)

I hope I don't turn out like her, cos I have a big face too. I'm so worried about sagging.

By the way are you korean or singaporean? You are really pretty now. You should be a model :smile:

Thanks Sodas! I just emailed them. We'll see what they say..
Btw, when is your consultation? Mine is on October 15th!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::nuts::nuts::nuts:

But who wouldnt wan to be in her shoes when she looks like a college student now!!!

Envy envy envy ....