BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Sure! Though I'm not sure when she's due back to KR. Her email is after8dance at gmail dot com (sorry for spacing it out, I think otherwise it will get removed?)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just signed up for this site so i can get more information about this v-line surgery! if possible can you email me about the details? i would appreciate it so much... i have what you can say a long chin and for a reduction for that procedure is called "양악수술" but i was wondering what it would be called in english and if that is the same thing as you got.

Hi greatnose,

So, did u do ur third revision with Dr Jung? When u mentioned he prefers tall nose, do you mean tall at the tip or tall at the bridge?

@ richbaby, a few posts back another forum member had commented on an unhappy surgery with dr jung, he is only popular among foreign patients because he heavily advertises abroad. like bk, i feel (from the encounter the forum member had shared), dr jung is not so welcoming to patients who feel unhappy with their results.

maybe you should start looking at other clinics

hi caitlin!

thanks for your feedback!

So, do you have any recommendation for a nose revision. I have done some research and it appears that Dr Jung is well known for revision.

Do you have other clinic and surgeonn to recommend for revision?

Hi Resona,

I'm new on this forum. Did you eventually share your review Regen?

Anyway, I'm only interested on nose revision. Since you had yours done at Regen and mentioned specifically very satisfied with Regen, I would like to know more about it. Do you mind sharing your before and after? my email is [email protected]

Thanks reiyuna. Will contact her when I set my date to Korea.

Hey everyone,

First off I want to thank everyone for their insightful contributions! I've been looking to get a nose job and my eyelids done for quite some time in Korea. Since there are so many clinics to chose from, this site has been really helpful in narrowing down my choices. So I'm going leave from NYC next Tuesday (right after my finals!) early in the morning for Seoul. I've already made 3 appointments for Wed Dec 21st and I plan on getting work done the following day or the day after. I will be going with my mom, and her cosin who lives in Seoul got a revision nose job recently. My mom's cousin said that Grand, Regen, JW (JW = jung won, which translates to garden in english), and With are very popular among the locals.

The clinics I will be seeing:
1) Grand
2) JW (I think its right across the street from Grand)
3) Regen

For some reason the phone number for With is not working. I tried looking for With's website but to no avail. Apparently you can only find it if you search in korean. I think I will try and see Banobagi too before I make my decision. I will probably be in Korea for 2 weeks until I head back to the states.

Will keep everyone updated after my consults and during my recovery. If anyone else has any insights/thoughts/recommendations/expectations, please share! I had a consult with Eric Choe in NYC and I really liked him. But my mom said to get it done in Korea simply because so many Koreans get work done thus giving surgeons more experience. Anyways going back to Dr. Choe, he said that most people go back to work within 1 week after a nose job and by week 2 90% of the swelling it gone. Is this true?

Hi everyone, I ve been following this thread for quite some time hwever is not active thus still do not have PM function
Anyway Im frm Spore and am determined to get my eye surgery done in feb/march 2012. hopefully if anyone here is intending to travelling at that time do let me knw as probably be could travel buddies and share accomodation costs ?
As is in a foreign country and have language barrier thus it'll be better if had a companion ?

Cheers;)

Please keep us updated! I'll be flying out in three weeks and I'm so nervous!! & your mom is totally right. GO TO KOREA!! I did my primary surgery in NYC with Dr Jeffrey Ahn and it is the biggest regret of my life!

Anyone going to Korea in mid Jan 2012?

I'm headed for a nose revision with rib at VIP in January 17 - Feb 2nd. I'm also doing fat grafting & removal of eye bags. Was wondering if anyone else was taking the cold trip around the same time.

Hi Jang,

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with Dr Kim of BK. I hope it will be better with time as probably it's still swelling. I also heard from one of my friends who had just done some eye revision with him recently that he too wasn't too happy with him. People, please do NOT rush and it's better to do more research - these reviews from actual patients is a start and thank you ALL for sharing your experience publicly! It is indeed very helpful!

This is what made my friend chose the doctor and regretted it:

1. The doctor is very popular - has good advertising/marketing team that helps contribute to his popularity outside Korea

2. He speaks fluent English and you feel more comfortable that way.

3. His fees is a lot more than many other clinics in Korea - you'd think it's OK because he is so popular.

FACTS:

He was not friendly and never took the time to understand his patients' needs. He only wants to get the job done, receives his money and move on to the next job. He treats people like merchandise.

He isn't that great after all ... I am thinking to have face lift and probably some nose job as well early of 2012. I read some good reviews about Regen. Please advise should anyone out there know which clinic or doctor to go for a great face lift and nose job at a decent pricing.

Thank you!

Hey JuicyME!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Jeffrey Ahn. I remember hearing good things about him awhile ago but recently his reviews have been not so great. I will definitely keep you updated on my consults and my experience with each one of them. I will also try to get the name of the clinic that botched my mom's cousin nose. She recently got a revision but I'm not sure where. She said she should have done my research though :P I too am really nervous it too! I hope the results turn out good with no complications. During the summer, I had jaw surgery to correct my under bite. I've been 6 months post op and the results are great. But the recovery was tough!! Especially due to the fact that I could not chew for 2 months so I was basically on a liquid diet for 2 months. While the jaw surgery corrected my bite, it made my nose a bit wider and it looks flatter.

@share2help: When my mom called the clinics to make an appointment, she also asked about the cost. She said it ranges from $2-4K USD at most for a nose job. I'm not sure about a face lift. For eyes, $1k just for the fold.

Hi Ak212,

Do you know anything about Dream Clinic for nose jobs? I'm wondering how popular that are in Korea and among the Korean natives. Any info would greatly be appreciated!!