BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hahaha that would be funny. I'm living in Seattle, UW dorming. :smile: Where are you planning to get your surgery done?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok..i think you're much younger than me :smile: I graduated from UW a while back.

So i'm going to BK and working w/ Dr. Kim Byong. Heard he is an expert in the nose area. My gf got her nose done at this place in March and it looks realllllly good!

Depending on the procedure they quoted me between $3,000 and $4,000.

Have you decided on the place?

Eee I'm excited/nervous FOR you! I'm sure it'll turn out great. Did they recommend anything? Maybe just tiplasty? Are you going to try to negotiate the price down? It doesn't seem like you need to do much.

I flip flop from wanting vline to not everyday. I won't get it this time around because I don't want everyone to notice my wonky smile at school while I'm recovering hehe.

I'll probably try to go to 4 tops because I'll be dragging my cousins along with me... I'm hopeless with directions. And I work for my family (on 5th ave -- super close to you!) so taking time off is no big deal. 2 weeks off to heal should be enough imo.. I think you'll be OK. :smile:

Hahaha we probably know each other irl. I just moved up north to mountlake terrace~

Whoa you're going in December? So am I! Lol!

Hi there,

I'll be in korea as well. Which place are you getting yours done?

I'm going to BK. and i'll be staying at a hotel by Seoul station.

Does anyone know what this kind of surgery is called, or if it's even possible?

When the upper lip area curves out ) like this
eng.idhospital.com/jaw/images/jaw_0701_07.jpg
but I want it to curve inward like this (.

Know what I mean?

We should meet up! I'm planning on consulting at Chungdam U, BK, JW and perhaps 1 or 2 more after asking my cousins for recommendations :smile:

Yeah! I'm planning to consult Teuim, JW, OZ, Banobagi, ID, and Grand in one day lol. Can you speak Korean?

Hi Emisa,

Do you have Zoe's contact number?

HI London_Chick,

Is Nicole a translator as well as offers to help post-op care?

That sounds tiring..! Yes I speak Korean =) do you? Hurry up and get to 10 posts so I can pm you ;) what day are you arriving in dec?

Hey girls,

I have been emailing a few clinics but only Regen, Vip and dr Kang from IOU got back to me. Have anyone here have recent surgery done with Dr Kang? He seems nice and quite honest about his recommendations.

im heading there late March till early April 2013. Anyone going there at the same time? Its my first time, so would love to buddy up!

It's called an orthognathic surgery, which addresses many problems. The particular facial feature you described seems to be "mouth protrusion."

See, e.g., http://eng.idhospital.com/jaw/jaw04.php

The surgery is probably the most intense of all procedures, requiring the removal of teeth, breaking of jaws, affixation of titanium nails, one month of recovery, and six months of othodontic treatment (braces). Revision is impossible.

The upside? Orthognathic surgery is known to bring about transcending change in one's facial feature.