best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

actually i think all the doctors sucks mine nose is also not simair
i hope its the swelling
but 24 days went by ...........

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out from my doctor today that I have a problem with my nose. I have a Deviated Septum. I have never thought of getting a rhinoplasty but since I might need a septoplasty to correct my problem, I figured I can get rhinoplasty at the same time. I'm already heading to Seoul in Nov for lipo. I've searched this forum for recommendations for a septoplasty + rhinoplasty but didn't find much info. Has anyone done both procedures? Any clinics/doctors recommendations? Thank you!

Rhinoplasty @ VIP?

I want to get my primary rhino this December in Seoul, Korea. I want to have rib cartilage graft rhino because I don't want a revision in the future, just one time and be done with it. Can rib rhino last for a lifetime? I have contacted Dr.Jung and VIP. Dr. Jung's price is 7K for primary and VIP is 11K + 3K for paranasal aug. Why such a difference in price?

Which doctor would you recommend for me?

Are you talking about Regina from BK? She's great! :biggrin:
She's the one who told me that lots of Korean locals prefer regular doctors, not the directors..

Ahhh I miss Korea~!

BTW, how's your recovery going? Better everyday? :biggrin:

Tell me that girl! I'm missing Seoul too - the food, shopping and the plastic Barbies n Ken's on the streets!

I read from her business card "Regine". She's too busy and I never have the chance to talk to her again during my follow-up visits. But she is real patient and knowledgable in her profession.

Hows the tip? Still swelling (rem NO SEAFOOD)?

* my nose is so "soft" looking as compared to my idol - Anne Liu...

Me too, I only speak English and Chinese and had never been to Korea before that's why I hired a translator with plastic surgery and local knowledge. She booked all my 3 consultations of my choice of clinics and also booked my hotel close to the clinic.

As you have such little knowledge I don't think you've read many pages in this forum. If you read the last 3-4 months postings you will learn more than you could imagine and probably not have many questions after, so please put in some research it is very important you do this as surgery is a life changing decision.

I have stubborn slow healing rate but my nose only bled on the 1st day. Were u on any other medication/supplement before surgery? If u did, the med could have thinned your blood thus the bleeding.

There is a bottled pumpkin juice that has herbal content ("face"..?) which could aid deswelling more efficiently. I last saw the bottled juice in a pharmacy next to BK hospital but I believe all pharmacies stock them.

Anyway, your bleeding "episodes"' reminded me of my first days from my surgeries. Its been 26 days n counting....

Yes there were alot of helpful tips forsure... =) Yay! that's great news, I will feel less overwelmed knowing some members will be there. Keep me posted on the dates and perhapes I can book roughly around the same time.

Here is one of the list you've posted.. There were more tips during your progression but if anyone is interested they can just go back a few pages and will be able to follow it. You can find this list on Page 198.

Hope this helps!

Hey ya, but my nose bleed on the 4th day post op and it wasnot bleeding at all after the surgery. I was really freak out then i requested to see the doctor and he reassured me its due to weather. So im kinda calmer now. Thanks for sharing. How u doing with the healing?

Thank you so much. I know there are some good English translators but I prefer to have a Chinese one if possible. Do you mind telling me your rate with the girl and her email, maybe? I can ask her to recommend someone for me:smile:

Haha thanks so much for acknowledging me this way :smile:
I'm just glad that my change made such an impact on many people and I was able to help some of you out with my experience ;)

Hi fallenangel.. the fact that nobody (that didn't know your surgery) came up to you and asked, means that your eyes look natural. That's good to begin with :smile:
Second of all, you look fabulous dear, I would trade mine with yours hehe.. no scarring, no redness, a hint of redness just below the eyebrow but thats nothing... though I can see some swelling but it's only been 13days.. you will see great improvement in 1 mo-post op.
Magic can happen overnight ;) I believe the corner curves can rise up when the swelling subsides. It happened to me overnight :smile:
For the asymmetry, yes, I can see that. I think you should wait until 2mo-post op till the swelling is all gone. If there's still too big a difference between the left and right eye, you might wanna get dr Kwon's response to that.
In the mean time, you can do a lot of walking to help reducing the swelling.
You did the right thing about the ointment. You feel itch because you are allergic to the substance in that ointment. If you think you develop hypertrophic, you could try Kelo-cote. Caution: don't apply it where it would have a direct contact with the eyes.

Have a great week ahead :smile:

many hospitals have chinese translators
but mandari not cantonese

you all are so inspiring!!!
hope that all are well... whether healing or resarching or what hav you...

i am so torn! i'm having one of those days where i just want to hop on a plane and go get it done NOW... :roflmfao: hahah...

so i was wondering, what was the moment you KNEW for sure you all were going to do it... FOR REAL? hahah... sorry if silly question!