BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

100,000 KRW, so 90 USD per night.

It's literally a short stroll to anywhere. I cannot deal with taking a subway to anywhere after a surgery. I have seen locals do it though, taking the subway while sporting bandages and swollen faces.

I also tipped the doorman handsomely the first day. So he has been super nice to me since (free shuttles to and from the hospital. It's like a 2min drive though. -_- A little awkward).

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you should be really careful for at least a year after surgery. I'm trying not to bump it or anything, and it still hurts if I do accidentally gently hit it (on any angle of the nose) but I did osteo and tip plasty so basically my whole nose had an operation. My partner was saying we could go skiing this Xmas and I'm like, no mate I'm not going to learn how to ski and likely fall on my face coz I gotta protect the nose!!!!

Apparently indeed it takes a year for you to finally see the shape of how your nose will set permanently, so I've got a while to go, yippee lol. After a year I think you don't have to be AS careful (but of course, still be careful anyway)

Yes my tip is basically now "lifted". According to my surgeons words on my operation record.. "Nasal tip was shortenrd and augmented with septal cartilage graft with nasal tip reshaping"

How did it go? Hope all is well.

Yes I know there are WAY too many clinics around there. That's why I keep stressing to everyone to visit as many as you can, coz it is bewilding how many good clinics there are in the area and you should check out as many as you can!

Lol, bless your cotton socks mate! I'm wearing that jumper (sweater you guys call it lol) remember the one that was hanging next to your top with the cute bow at the back that you suddenly saw it as we were going up the escalators - and immediately went all the way down again to buy it! (You were on a mission mate!) Yes, well I'm now wearing that jumper lol.

I'm definitely thinking of going to back to Seoul again, maybe this time (or around the time we went) nxt year. I might go to Thailand and so its only 5-6 hours from there which is pretty easy. You MUST let me know when you're thinking of going back so we can try and link up. NO plastic surgery (though I am thinking of lazer skincare again - hey its non surgical lol!) and we can check out some clubs thats NOT playing house?! Lol - or maybe just a little :P

Really glad we got to meet up and be all positive and cheerful even though we looked awful and masked up! Hey, we never got to scare the little kids by taking our masks off infront of them! (terrible I know...)

sorry for bumpin up this post but i'm reading from pg 1 onwards to avoid asking ridiculous questions again later...

i love ur after pix... mth 1 i tot u resemble yoon eun hye, then now at mth 2, ur nose resembles han ga in... she has a mole on her nose tip area too... btw, u look really good in the pix... happy for u that the surgery is quite a success...

will continue to read on...

Random thoughts:

1. I have a huge stash of pumpkin juice from the hospital. What the heck is that all about? Giving away 10 bags~

2. Just did my first post-op cleaning routine. Lots of bloody q-tips.. Gross!

3. I just saw a huge line outside JW. What's going on? Free surgery day??

Nice indeed! Very different b4 & after

Hi London_Chick, thanks for asking. :smile:

My nose feels fine. I am surprised that there is no pain at all. It is of course all congested, but that's too be expected.

What's bothering me is my throat: it is sore from the tube used during general anesthesia. Hmm

Lol, not sure about the long line outside JW, but congrats on your nose job. It brings me back 3 weeks ago :smile:

Dude, DRINK THE PUMPKIN JUICE THREE TIMES A DAY!!! Everyone says it helps for the deswelling and I drank it religiously! They gave it to you for free? Lucky - I had to buy mine from a pharmacy but it tasted delicicious - though I tried another pumpkin juice from another forumer kkim and that was a bit bitter. The one I bought had a little sweetener but it really tasted good. DRINK IT lol!

Don't worry about the blood thing. My nose bled for 10 HOURS after my surgery - like A LOT of blood!

My throat didn't hurt though, you could perhaps ask the doctor or nurse about that, but I think it should clear away..

How long are you in Seoul for? Well done again!

Sodas

So happy for you, now the intensive part has been done wish you good luck for recovery! You get yours done on ID , is it? How do you feel on the clinic overall vibe? many locals/foreigners?

Be really careful now, on my first few days after nose job i'd try to stay 'up' as long as possible as this is the period where it create that shape, glad I did and since blood will keep flowing out try to make it handy to change the cottonwrapy thing under ur nose, change it regularly too!

Take care!

Same here
I aslo want to have zigoma and v line
But a bit scare of the op post recovery and pain

thanks for the words of encouragement!

yeah , my pumpkin juice tastes pretty bitter. and i just called the hospital, they said the soreness is from the tube during anesthesia. haha

Thanks Via! i will heed your wise advice.

i totally know what you meant by cottonwrapy thing. haha. perfect description.

The ID vibe can be described as professional and upscale. it occupies an entire building that looks very modern. several other clincs wrap their buildings in grotesque plastic shell or neon light -- not my kind of thing.

inside, the modern design continues. for example, many reception desks are designed like space pods. anesthesia is done in a designated area in the basement. very clean. one thing though, when i was there the speaker was playing some kind.of dramatic, emotional music....

recovery room is clean and nice. i was told to sit there for as long as possibe. heating blanket was nice.

i saw three locals before my procedure at 10am. and i overheard 2 patients speaking in chinese.