BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hannah Lai: can I ask what type of work you did to your nose? Rib, silicone...?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, yes i ll be gg alone thus kinda worried &lost
may i knw who u ll u be gg with ? hw many days u ll be staying ? do u have any travel/accomodation buddy alr?

Hey Hannah Lai,

Thanks so much for the recommendation! I'm going to make an appointment for a consult tonight :smile: Yea I'm more inclined to go with a clinic that is well-known among the locals but also has international patients as well. I would think its harder to rip off local clients vs. international.

Based on this forum, I thought a nose job at VIP would run close to $10K USD. So I was really surprised when my dad told me it was a bit less than $2.8K USD for a bridge augmentation using rib cartilage. Just because of that, I did not bother to book a consult with VIP...

Hi belsim,

I am going in late Feb for eye surgery. Have you decided on the places that you would be consulting?

Hi Belsim,

I would staying around 9 days. Are you able to do PM? Maybe we can communicate via email. Drop me a message >>> sutefanii at hotmail dot com (I break down the address to avoid deletion). Look forward to hear from you... :smile:

Hi Hannah, can show me ur pic?

Hi
May i knw whats the cost of doing the rhino ?
hw long did u stayed in korea?
is it possible to show ur B+A pic?
Thanks

Hi Ak212,

No worries at all! I know how difficult it is to choose the right clinic... so I would love to share my experience. Did you make the consultation already? If you want I can give you the direct contact that I had at Wonjin. She helped me from the beginning to the end. she speaks fluent english and quite helpful. contact her at [email protected]. Ms. Eunji An. I think it will be faster if you contact her directly to get a reply.

OMG!! they quoted you 10 K??? it's super expensive.... very unreasonable...
My nose bridge and nose tip costed 3,500,000 KRW which is around 3,500 USD.

Hi Belsim,

I stayed in Korea for 7 days and the rhino costed 3,500,000 KRW (3,500 USD).
can you give me your e-mail address? so I can send you my pics?

angel_ bel 514 @ hotmail dot com
apologies for the spacing otherwise i think the address will be removed
if possible, do tell me more about ur experience/process u had with them
btw is ur dble eyelid an taper or parallel crease ?

Hey Hannah Lai,

Wow you only stayed in Korea for 7 days? I thought you had to stay at least 10 days after surgery? I'm staying a total of 16 days! Well I arrive in the afternoon so I won't be going to clinics that day. Next day I'm seeing 5 clinics (made an appointment with Wonjin per your recommendation), and I will probably get my surgeries the following day or day after :P Would you mind if you sent me the B+A photos as well? What procedure did you get done? anniekim @ gmail dot com.

Thank you!

@Hannah Lai: Sorry I didn't see your earlier reply! Yes I got an appointment in with Wonjin! I'll be traveling with my mom who is fluent in Korean, which I'm really grateful for. My Korean is ok but definitely not good enough to handle a medical consult. I think I will be getting a similar procedure like yours. When I went to a consult in NYC, the surgeon said he would be doing a bridge augmentation with silicon, tiplasty, reduce nostrils, and something else which I forgot :P

Hi , am facing the same problem as well . Determined to get surgery however due to language barrier and have to go over alone makes me kinda worried , may I knw if u re stil deciding to go over in feb. ?