BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

That is great advice! I will definitely have to add that to my to do list before I go. ^^

Thanks a lot!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will u be cocomomadness?
i went to Grand website however not very informative

same boat here! surgery on friday and face is so puffy. haha.

So today i can actually breathe through my nose but feels like there is a huge booger inside (sorry TMI). Do you feel it too? I dont if this is stitches or not...sigh. its really annoying.

i can't breathe yet -- the doctor put in stents and cotton balls.... whrer r u staying? near apgujeong? vny and i met up yesterday.

I'm by Mapo.

Oh gosh, my gf had stents and cotton balls during recovery and she said it was really uncomfortable :sad: Luckily, I didnt neet it - guess i got a different type of surgery.

When are you getting your stitches out? The nurse said i should wait until Friday but i dont think i can wait that long. I'm going to ask for Thu instead.

I have no idea where Mapo is. Haha. I was practically blind yesterday, but vny steered us through the crazy busy 明洞 shopping area -- bought BB cream to cover remaining bruises shall it be necessary 10 days from now.

Yeah, I have stents and cotton balls and was told to not use my nose, either sniffing or blowing, until they get taken out.

I have post care scheduled for tomorrow (to replace the supposedly blood-soaked cotton balls and stents) and stitch removal for next Friday. Why are you trying to get Thursday? Do you have an early flight?

PM me so we can talk via email / gchat?

Duuuude - I just made pumpkin juice at home.. Trying to replicate the pumpkin juice that I had in Seoul (the one that you tired - slghtly sweeter than your one?) So, half a pumpkin cut in small dices - boiled in a big pot with 2 cups of apple juice, one cup of pineapple juice and two tabelspoons of honey. When the pumpkin is soft I blended it in a blender. Its not chilling in the fridge :smile:Tastes really good! Since we're still a bit swolle, I thought I might as well try to make it - they dont sell pumpkin juice in London :sad:

Hey apples, I'll be glad to be able to meet some peeps in the same boat there probably for meals together etc etc. Pls do keep in contact!

As Zoe (the translator that I'll be engaging) has to leave on Feb 9th to visit her family for Chinese New Year, I'll be going at about Jan 24th and stay there for about 10-14 days. Have you guys found any hotels? I'm still searching... And which clinic/surgery do you guys plan to visit/do?

Hi CocomoMadness,

I don't want to discourage you, but I highly recommend that you reconsider Wonjin. Many of their Before and After pictures are photoshopped. I also read elsewhere that a girl was considering Cinderella Clinic, Regen, Grand and Wonjin. She went to Cinderella Clinic first, and the consultant said that Regen and Grand were just as good as Cinderella, but was heavily against Wonjin. Dr. Wonjin has apparently had many malpractice cases in Korea by locals. He may be cheap, but he's had a long history of botched jobs. The consultant even volunteered the information that a patient had actually died there. :shocked:

I think Grand will be a good place to check out, but I sincerely hope you have second thoughts about Wonijin. Best regards.

Marir,

OMGoodness!!! That's scarey! I try to cross off any clinics with even a little skepticism. Thank you for the forewarning! I will definitely have to update this list. I

Yeah I asked Zoe about that too but I think it should be fine even if she is busy by the 9th because well all finish our surgery before then hopefully??
I'm planning to go to teuim, JW and Zoe recommended Jewelry so I'm still doing research on that one since they do big dolly eyes.
For hotels, I found some nice one but the distance is farther than sunshine hotel from the clinics.
By the way if you happen to have kakao we can have a group for the Jan/Feb ppl to discuss too~