BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi does any one here had rhinoplasty? I am planning to have rhinoplasty at BK but i'm having a second thought because i knew some who had the surgery and their nose really looks like Plastic.. Can anyone share their experience with regards to rhinoplasty? And which clinic? Thank u:smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hvn't drink them yet as the nurse said to drink it after 7days post op.
Yes i did my nose and eyes too.

Hi, Hope you are recovering well.

Hope you may share your experience with Dr Kim. Is it really like factory production in BK? Some said Dr Kim is not really friendly, how you find him and more importantly his skills.

May I know if you done anything to your eyes.

Wishing you speedy recover. :smile:

Give me your email address, then I will send you pictures through email :smile:

Hi! :biggrin: ummmmm I havn't done the lip surgery also :sad: but most of my friends in Thailand said that PUNISA Clinic is really famous in lip surgery:biggrin: I dont have much details about them, but if u want, I can search for u^^

So to be honest, yes, dr Kim is an ***!! My consultation with him took like 2 mins. Most of my questions were answer by his assistant. Now you maybe wondering why i still had the surgery? Well, i dont really care how friendly the doctor is....i just need him to be good at what he does. My gf got her nose and eyes done by Dr. Kim and it came out really well and it look totally natural!! Right now, i'm still swollen so i cant say my nose came out well but I hope it did :smile: I'll be taking out the stitches on Thu so will let you guys know the outcome.

I only did my nose and im glad i just did my nose. I was considering inner corner eye surgery and heard that the recovery time with both surgery will take longer.

Lastly, I heard that most Korean plastic surgeons are not friendly and plus, do you really care how friendly they are as long as they do a good job?

I did it alone and i know many forumers here did it alone too :smile:
I'd congrate those people including my self who are so brave enough to do it all alone...
With all doubt fear and anxiety that we all went through.... Finally we did it.

Hope its all worth it :smile:

yay!

are you a foreigner, do you know korean? thanks. what did you do and hows the result?

Actually I have to agree with you... I have a few plastic surgery consultant friends and they said that the prices Wonjin offers are impossibly cheap. You can't hire a proper general anesthesiologist, qualified plastic surgeon, and allot the time necessary for the prices they quote patients. For something small like simple primary eyelid surgery, I guess it's not a big deal... but for anything that requires skill and time, I don't know if that's a good idea... Nowadays, there is so much competition for plastic surgery patients that a lot of clinics are offering dirt cheap prices to try to stay afloat by doing as many procedures as possible... but that's gonna do more harm than good in the long run. I read somewhere that a lot of clinics will probably close down in the coming years bc the market is over saturated with clinics (licensed and non licensed). Someone also told me that more than half of plastic surgery clinics fail within the first three years after opening because the market is so competitive... If prices are extremely cheap, you have to ask why. There's got to be a reason right?

But then again.. angel82 has done facial contouring there... IDK what her results are like... perhaps it's alright?

Ahh you are too cute!!!
Remember the disgusting pumpkin juice that I bought? apparently, it's PURE pumpkin juice. No additives/sugar/etc. That's why it tastes so bad! And it's made by the porridge restaurant. THey do everything themselves! If anyone's interested in finding this place, I'll draw a map :smile:

I really don't like the pumpkin juice :sad: it doesn't taste so good....